GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
18 kids. All grade 4 or less. What a coward. I'd want to grab that dude and punch him in the face until he died.
Plastic butterknife

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Apparently one dude went in and smoked him; didn't wait for backup; the loser barricaded himself and wore armour, the cunt.
He wanted to live and see his infamy play out on the news/soc media just like the last Ztard.

These narcissists will keep coming so long as the media gives them limelight. We’re talking about the tidepod generation. What did we think was gonna happen? You think the hero who made hamburger helper out of his face will get any mention or fame?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
He wanted to live and see his infamy play out on the news/soc media just like the last Ztard.

These narcissists will keep coming so long as the media gives them limelight. We’re talking about the tidepod generation. What did we think was gonna happen? You think the hero who made hamburger helper out of his face will get any mention or fame?
That's why it's not a bad idea to either shoot them on the spot or send them to mine uranium ore.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We already have gun control... I would like to see what legislation would have prevented this kid from grabbing a gun.
So strange that when Dems gain power, shootings go up. Plays right into the hands of the WEF and WHO if you ask me. Impeccable timing.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
We already have gun control... I would like to see what legislation would have prevented this kid from grabbing a gun.
So strange that when Dems gain power, shootings go up. Plays right into the hands of the WEF and WHO if you ask me. Impeccable timing.
Cause ultimately mass shootings are not in any way related to gun control. Ban all gun sales, take away all guns, shootings will still happen.

npace

Autocross Champion
Queue the anti-gun activists
I couldn't help but turn on NPR on my way to work this morning. Their "expert" on this was David Hogg - the kid who used a similar tragedy at his high school to make himself famous and get a scholarship to a school that he had no business attending based on merit, academics, or anything else. Always a true opportunist, he is going to appear before Congress for more shameless self-promotion in the wake of yet another tragedy.