GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
CSB: Just saw a documentary on the History channel about the origins of Taco Bell. We always joke about Taco Bell not being "Mexican" food, but that was actually by design. Glen Bell wanted to start a restaurant, but didn't feel he could directly compete with the burger joints popping up all over, so he turned to tacos, which were popular with Mexican immigrant workers. He felt they were "too spicy" for the American palate in their authentic form, so he formulated a milder seasoned ground beef, put the beef in a taco shell, and topped it with the traditional accompaniments you'd find on a burger (and NOT on a taco)...lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. Voila...a hamburger in taco form! It all makes sense now...

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
That man is either dead

or is impervious to every single thing
I would like to think I could pull that off. Decades of eating at my grandmother’s house has built a stomach of pure steel.

Examples:
One time eating at her house noticed that the pepperoni in her sauce (1. wtf is there pepperoni in the sauce) was black, figured it was just burned. Come to find out she had been freezing and reheating the same batch of sauce for several months.

Another time she made salad. Said salad had tomatoes. After eating said salad found a package of tomatoes on her counter that was rotting away to nothing. The tomatoes came out of that package.

Never once got sick.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
They're cutting out the middle man (the forum) and coming right to me now!!

Screenshot_20220520-081004_WhatsApp.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)