GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD - Verus Rear Diffuser

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Selling my Verus diffuser for GTI/R. Located in SF Bay Area - will not ship due to size but willing to meeting within 1-2hours.

Comes with all hardware for compatibility with both platforms. Looks good and has some real engineering behind it. Some small nicks and scratches but no major damage.

$400 obo.

1957B7EE-BD7B-4BBB-860E-42B70ED4AC51.jpg
IMG_7403.JPG
1D3C1F07-D01A-4FC5-8A33-B639ACDCCE24.jpeg

Last edited:

bobivy1234

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW Golf GTI
I am about to install mine so not interested in buying but interested in what you thought of the kit. How did it feel out on a road course compared to stock? Any issues with daily driving clearance with how low the strakes are?

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
I am about to install mine so not interested in buying but interested in what you thought of the kit. How did it feel out on a road course compared to stock? Any issues with daily driving clearance with how low the strakes are?

On track, I’m not sure if I noticed a difference. There are a few decently high speed (80-100mph) corners at my local tracks that the car always felt stable through. I think per Verus this helps the car make like 50lbs of downforce so it’s not a big difference.

On the street, it certainly makes it more difficult to get out of steep driveways, and I had to go over speed bumps very slow. I definitely scraped it multiple times. This is partly due to me having to mount it lower than I would’ve preferred though, as my exhaust was sagging on one side and it was rattling against it. If you exhaust is at the proper height and you mount it as high as possible (which per Verus you should), it isn’t a huge nuisance. Plus, it looks cool

acorazza

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI 6MT
Too bad your not closer. Shipping this is probably ridiculous but otherwise I'd be interested