zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Racism does not beget capitslism, the development of the means of production does. Capitalism, on the other hand, begets racism. The desire to exploit others necessitates the need to justify enslavement or extermination of untermenschen like the people of Congo, Indians, Latin American natives, etc. The history of European colonies and policies towards the people the European elites controlled (the Irish are a good example) are testament to that.

npace

Autocross Champion
Racism does not beget capitslism, the development of the means of production does. Capitalism, on the other hand, begets racism. The desire to exploit others necessitates the need to justify enslavement or extermination of untermenschen like the people of Congo, Indians, Latin American natives, etc. The history of European colonies and policies towards the people the European elites controlled (the Irish are a good example) are testament to that.
I wouldn't even call it racism.... I mean, of course racism exists and developed as a way to justify exploitation of other peoples. But all of humanity has been exploiting and enslaving all of humanity since the beginning. Slavery still exists on every continent (except Antarctica.... I think).

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT

Food Chain Reaction crisis simulation ends with global carbon tax​

https://archive.ph/7MIKz#selection-1897.1-1897.100

From 2015, similar to the John Hopkins Event 201 Coronavirus Exercise in 2019.

These ghouls love telling the people paying attention their plans. It’s basically ritual mocking at this point.