GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What’s been happening since Ukraine was invaded?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1503714520287498244.html
Good info. But I think Trump started looking at a 'digital dollar' first. The WHO and friends want to suspend the Constitution in the next pandemic (emergency powers Emperor Palpatine style). Sanctions for countries that don't play along, quite the incentive. They don't mention Biden admin also passed vaccine passports last year and funding was just appropriated. Hence they started more COVID variant talk this morning.
Get ready for SCAMdemic extra innings.
1652127998105.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@uglybastard says this is 'the land of make believe.' I guess because we don't talk about pooping and mayonnaise? More red pills in here than a pharmacy.

npace

Autocross Champion
Good info. But I think Trump started looking at a 'digital dollar' first. The WHO and friends want to suspend the Constitution in the next pandemic (emergency powers Emperor Palpatine style). Sanctions for countries that don't play along, quite the incentive. They don't mention Biden admin also passed vaccine passports last year and funding was just appropriated. Hence they started more COVID variant talk this morning.
Get ready for SCAMdemic extra innings.
View attachment 248725
I couldn't find anything about the Biden admin passing a law on vaccine passports, only that several states have banned them. I looked it up because I thought it was something I would remember.... what vaccine passport requirement was passed?

Edit: We already have a digital dollar. It just isn't secured through a blockchain. The only time most people get promissory notes (actual paper dollars) is through an ATM. Most people just get "direct deposits" (digital notes) sent to their account for use through online bill pay or a debit card. Dollars are created when we use credit cards, another digital transaction of nothing that represents something.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I couldn't find anything about the Biden admin passing a law on vaccine passports, only that several states have banned them. I looked it up because I thought it was something I would remember.... what vaccine passport requirement was passed?

Edit: We already have a digital dollar. It just isn't secured through a blockchain. The only time most people get promissory notes (actual paper dollars) is through an ATM. Most people just get "direct deposits" (digital notes) sent to their account for use through online bill pay or a debit card. Dollars are created when we use credit cards, another digital transaction of nothing that represents something.
I think it was snuck into the infrastructure bill? There is someone running for Congress that mentioned it the other day.
I get what you're saying, but I think the digital transactions are something that represent nothing. Dollars backed by nothing.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
The funding and infrastructure for digital passports was completed earlier this year. All we need is a Hegelian dialectic to get it rolling. Problem / Reaction / Solution

npace

Autocross Champion
Unfortunately, my kids love star wars crap. Otherwise, yeah. Also, Disney doesn't own the NFL, or any of the sports mentioned. They own the TV rights to them. It is possible to successfully boycott Disney and watch these sports through streaming methods.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Unfortunately, my kids love star wars crap. Otherwise, yeah. Also, Disney doesn't own the NFL, or any of the sports mentioned. They own the TV rights to them. It is possible to successfully boycott Disney and watch these sports through streaming methods.
Boycotting Disney World/Land is a great start. As people struggle between gas and Netflix, I bet we'll see Disney+ subscriptions dropping too.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
“President Biden has not mustered the courage to dissuade these protesters. He appears to be following the lead of French revolutionary Abbe Sieyes, who watched as his 1789-99 revolution spun out of control; asked what he had done during “the Terror,” he replied: “I survived.” President Biden is now in survival mode, too. It seems he does not lack decency, just the courage to defend it.”

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
“President Biden has not mustered the courage to dissuade these protesters. He appears to be following the lead of French revolutionary Abbe Sieyes, who watched as his 1789-99 revolution spun out of control; asked what he had done during “the Terror,” he replied: “I survived.” President Biden is now in survival mode, too. It seems he does not lack decency, just the courage to defend it.”
Biden and decency don't go together.