GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Something tells me this is just another problem>reaction>solution scenario and ultimately nothing will change at Twitter anyway. The public just needs to be presented a “problem” to mentally justify America having globalist style speech controls. Musk may just be playing an actor as he’s been pretty vocal in the past about supporting most of their despotic causes. View attachment 248560
You are 100% right. In reality, it's a spectacle. Ultimately Musk shares way more similarities with the rich upstairs than he does with you or me. I know you are not a fan of marxist theoretical work, but this is exactly what class theory describes. Elon is one of Them, and while they may fight amongst themselves from time to time, there are no existential differences between them. They are united against us. Always were, alwats will be.

npace

Autocross Champion
Most often jamming/misfeeds stem from shitty mags. I have a Kimber 1911 10mm that wasn't feeding properly. Aftermarket mags solved the problem.
This has been my experience with dozens of M4 and M16s. Shitty mags were almost always the culprit... although with junior soldiers sometimes they don't clean and lubricate their weapon as well as they should, and that also leads to problems (but usually shitty magazines).

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
rolf @ thread title i can only imagine whats going on in the world
I think @jay745 would approve.

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Ugly Women Refuse To Have Sex - Humanity Rejoices​

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This has been my experience with dozens of M4 and M16s. Shitty mags were almost always the culprit... although with junior soldiers sometimes they don't clean and lubricate their weapon as well as they should, and that also leads to problems (but usually shitty magazines).
Lubrication and cleaning are imoortant for sure. Especially for tighter toleranced.
Spesking of cleaning: as i was reading the official manual and instructions for the Mosin rifle, dated 1954, i came across the following passage (quoting loosely): a soldier should spend his free time cleaning his gun.
So regardless of manufacturing tolerances and engineering intent, cleaning is not something to neglect.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Why I like AKM/AK patterns. Just light them on fire once in a while, douse with whiskey and pour motor oil in.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
E4F4D2DE-026C-426C-9F74-5F7C8171F9E5.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Someone posted that pic on twitter...said most of them look like aliens. Idk if they are robots or what, but they do not look normal.
Check it out guys we’re humans OK

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Someone posted that pic on twitter...said most of them look like aliens. Idk if they are robots or what, but they do not look normal.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI