• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Going and getting a snack before wiping?

You don't gotta wash your hands until you wipe. Things they don't teach you in school.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
View attachment 236132

I wish more people got this excited over 2-4 inches...
We got 2 feet on Monday and people lost their minds. Busses were stuck in intersections until this morning. You would think being Canadian they would know how to drive in the snow but it seems most people forget how to drive period.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I also stand to wipe and I fold my paper neatly. The people who crumble the paper into a ball and wipe are animals.🤣

Hard agree. I can hear these animals in the next stall over rolling a dozen sheets out of the holder in a frenzy. I can hear the crumbling/scrunching of the paper. I know who you are.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I also stand to wipe and I fold my paper neatly. The people who crumble the paper into a ball and wipe are animals.🤣
It's so wasteful too. My wife is a crumpler and between that and being a lady, we go through a sam's club brick of TP every other month. When I was a bachelor, one of those would last me a year.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Just smush that peanut butter into the shag carpet...
Why does everyone keep talking about the issue of poop and ass hair? Seriously, does nobody else shave? Fresh and clean!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Just admit you're shitting wrong.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Make sure that whatever robotic vacuum cleaner you get is one of the newest models that doesn't sweep up the piles of 💩 I'm envisioning is all over your floor from the poop testing you're doing.
Why wipe when you can just have a robot suck the shit off your ass?

#whyarentwefundingthis

Status
Not open for further replies.