• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Sure, yeah, that's why it's not possible. But a boy can dream! Maybe the next few generations of the Pixel will start to creep closer and closer to Apple's hardware optimization. But I'm also even talking about the other aspects of Apple's hardware, like their vibration motor for example. Pixel 6 Pro's finally comes close, but there's not a single Android phone out there with a haptic feedback experience quite like Apple's.
I don't use haptic feedback.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Sure, yeah, that's why it's not possible. But a boy can dream! Maybe the next few generations of the Pixel will start to creep closer and closer to Apple's hardware optimization. But I'm also even talking about the other aspects of Apple's hardware, like their vibration motor for example. Pixel 6 Pro's finally comes close, but there's not a single Android phone out there with a haptic feedback experience quite like Apple's.
This thing feels like a ultra luxury car compared to my XR. I don’t have a case yet and I’m almost worried to take it out with me 😂

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Stupid irs accepted my tax returns even though they weren't right and they should have noticed that. I can't amend it until the end of march, so I guess I need to hold onto the extra $1400 until I can fix this and pay it back.
Buy bitcoin?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Ya know, it’s been really good! Seeing as it was 20 years ago since the first one came out, the movies really do stand the test of time!
I just started watching them too. I was surprised by how well the first one held up. Sure the CGI wasn't great, but it doesn't ruin the movie or anything. I'm one of those people that insists on reading the books before watching the movies, and I'm really impressed by how well they captured the feeling of the books even when condensing the story for a movie.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I just started watching them too. I was surprised by how well the first one held up. Sure the CGI wasn't great, but it doesn't ruin the movie or anything. I'm one of those people that insists on reading the books before watching the movies, and I'm really impressed by how well they captured the feeling of the books even when condensing the story for a movie.

The first couple movies didn’t have much CGI. The candles in the great hall during the sorting ceremony are real.

holy fuck that was some nerdy shit.

I’ve been doing opposite. If I like a movie, I read the book and enjoy it that much more. Except the Bourne Identity… that a a terrible fucking book.

Status
Not open for further replies.