GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS:SOLD - Winter wheel/tire set up - Denvers wrapped with Bridgestone Blizzak WS80

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
I have a set of 17" Denvers wrapped in Blizzak WS80 tires. I would say there is less than 6000 miles on the tires. I purchased the tires in December of 2017. Looking for $400 OBO. Local pickup only. Please PM if interested. I can post pictures if I get any interest. Only reason for sale is that they will not clear my BBK.

Located in New England.

Attachments

• E8B4D6F3-DA40-4E09-8C3B-FFEAEBCA2F9C.jpeg
    E8B4D6F3-DA40-4E09-8C3B-FFEAEBCA2F9C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 65
  • 6C692F58-12B7-4A11-94A4-71CDEB80BCA7.jpeg
    6C692F58-12B7-4A11-94A4-71CDEB80BCA7.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 65
  • 894779F8-ADCD-42C5-8120-65147C675B69.jpeg
    894779F8-ADCD-42C5-8120-65147C675B69.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • 5A1263C9-1812-4C92-A0A3-1E31CFDE8DD8.jpeg
    5A1263C9-1812-4C92-A0A3-1E31CFDE8DD8.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Updated with pictures of tread depth.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Price updated to $450 OBO.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Price lowered to $400. I want these gone.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie

CTMK6GTI

Okay, that’s not bad, Worcester is like 45mins from here for me. Could you send me a few pics of the wheels so I could see the condition of the Denver’s too?

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Okay, that’s not bad, Worcester is like 45mins from here for me. Could you send me a few pics of the wheels so I could see the condition of the Denver’s too?
Three of them look like this one I originally took a photo of. I think one of them has minor curb rash, but nothing too bad. They’re in my shed blocked by snow, so it could be a week or so to get to them to take more picture.

Attachments

• 752CD912-C2A3-40F7-9ECF-F390DD5D0414.jpeg
    752CD912-C2A3-40F7-9ECF-F390DD5D0414.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 55

CTMK6GTI

Okay, then overall they look to be in pretty decent shape. Would you be willing to do $300 cash picked up?

I had a good set of WS90s I swap onto my Lagunas for winter, but when I went to put them on this season, my shop found one had a large slice around the inner bead, rendering it useless, and of course no one will take the blame, so I’ve got two snows on, two summers on, and can’t find a decent pair to replace these for the life of me, so to avoid this headache I just want to find a decent set of winter wheels I can just swap and hopefully avoid this tire swap headache altogether, but I just despise the look of steelies during the winter months lol.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Okay, then overall they look to be in pretty decent shape. Would you be willing to do $300 cash picked up?

I had a good set of WS90s I swap onto my Lagunas for winter, but when I went to put them on this season, my shop found one had a large slice around the inner bead, rendering it useless, and of course no one will take the blame, so I’ve got two snows on, two summers on, and can’t find a decent pair to replace these for the life of me, so to avoid this headache I just want to find a decent set of winter wheels I can just swap and hopefully avoid this tire swap headache altogether, but I just despise the look of steelies during the winter months lol.
I hear ya. That sucks. It’s a pain in the ass to have to mount/unmount tires every season. Let’s do $350 which I think is a very fair deal for both of us.

CTMK6GTI

I hear ya. That sucks. It’s a pain in the ass to have to mount/unmount tires every season. Let’s do $350 which I think is a very fair deal for both of us.

Hey, so sorry for the delay, I never got a notification there was a reply in my email and assumed there wasn’t any. Anyways, your price is pretty fair, although a little more than I’ve been looking to spend at the moment, mostly just been looking at steelies/snows which have been like $200-ish used around here, but my work schedule kills my availability and I miss all the deals. That said, let me get back to you as I’m not sure yet when I could make the trip up to you with my work schedule lately; if I can find the time soon I’ll reach back out to you and we can go from there, if they’re still available of course. Thanks for getting back to me!

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Hey, so sorry for the delay, I never got a notification there was a reply in my email and assumed there wasn’t any. Anyways, your price is pretty fair, although a little more than I’ve been looking to spend at the moment, mostly just been looking at steelies/snows which have been like $200-ish used around here, but my work schedule kills my availability and I miss all the deals. That said, let me get back to you as I’m not sure yet when I could make the trip up to you with my work schedule lately; if I can find the time soon I’ll reach back out to you and we can go from there, if they’re still available of course. Thanks for getting back to me!
No worries. Just reach back out if you‘re still interested. Cheers!

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
SOLD