GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mods you're wasting money on...

Jozooka

Go Kart Newbie
gonna check those folks out. the car feels incomplete with the headrests out. that said, I pulled ALL the headrests from my old rubicon 4 door. looked stupid with all of em installed.
I picked mine up from https://schwaboparts.com/

He has a new customer discount and free shipping. That was the cheapest I’ve found for BNIB pieces.
FWIW, I ordered a set of the Euro rear headrests from these guys and it's a nice improvement. Better visibility and the color match is factory perfect. They shipped fast/free and with the 10% discount the price wasn't too bad. For something that you'll appreciate every time you use your rear view mirror, it is well worth the cost.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
FWIW, I ordered a set of the Euro rear headrests from these guys and it's a nice improvement. Better visibility and the color match is factory perfect. They shipped fast/free and with the 10% discount the price wasn't too bad. For something that you'll appreciate every time you use your rear view mirror, it is well worth the cost.
I have been wanting this for a while, but 325 is hard to justify

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I grabbed the Audi ones that are fairly abundant, they're black leather with black (instead of red) stitching, and cost about $75.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

tigeo

Autocross Champion
When you're short these are great. About $125 I think from a guy who sells then on the FB groups..cloth.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I got your free headrest hack, just take the shit in the back off.
Mine have been in a box from the day I bought it. When I sold my old car, guy reached out wondering about the rear headrests. Completely forgot, so had to dig them out of the garage

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Mine have been in a box from the day I bought it. When I sold my old car, guy reached out wondering about the rear headrests. Completely forgot, so had to dig them out of the garage
Same here.

RuffledJersey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 S DSG
When you're short these are great. About $125 I think from a guy who sells then on the FB groups..cloth.
Just got a pair of cloth ones listed on eBay for a 2006-2009 Volkswagen GTI for $75 with shipping. Fit great and match the center headrest.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/334173358084

(Unfortunately, I previously bought a set of the wrong Audi headrests that I’m trying to re-sell but will likely end up eating the cost of.)