GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: $225 OBO JB4 w/ Data Cable Group 1-3

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
With an otg cable you can use your android phone also.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Thats handy. I don't have a laptop, just a desktop. So I was thinking I had to go bluetooth model.
Nope. Ran a jb4 off of my note 8 for 2 years like this. Really handy.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
bump. DM me if you're interested.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
bump

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
bump

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
bump

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GSW 4motion
Did you wind up going IS38 with a full tune? I have been following your build. Im toying with the idea of Jb4 as an adjunct until im ready to purchase my turbo

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Still on IS20, but yea I have been building a full open source tune for myself with the help of the Simos Wiki people. Current struggle is trying to get MPI working, the low pressure fuel sensor doesn't want to give me good data :/.

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GSW 4motion
Still on IS20, but yea I have been building a full open source tune for myself with the help of the Simos Wiki people. Current struggle is trying to get MPI working, the low pressure fuel sensor doesn't want to give me good data :/.
Do you have supporting mods or just the 20? Considering JB4 plus 20 and no other mods

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Do you have supporting mods or just the 20? Considering JB4 plus 20 and no other mods
The JB4 with IS20 and no other mods is a common pairing, it works pretty well. For me the only "supporting mod" I'm really missing is an intercooler, but I'm beyond the point of just a bolt-ons car so idk if that terminology really applies to me anymore :p. My mods are in my signature.