GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Funny enough I called Costco today to ask if they could fit me in and was told they will not mount tires not purchased through them.
Discount tire will mount tires not bought from them

art_mark7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mark 7 GTI
Funny enough I called Costco today to ask if they could fit me in and was told they will not mount tires not purchased through them.
Yeah did the same just awhile ago. They will only do it if tires were purchased from them :(

Johaan

Ready to race!
Yeah I’m going to Discount Tire as well. Have used them on several cars over the last 20 years. I was going to do Tire Rack and have them mount them, but didn’t feel like storing the tires for weeks.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Watch (and I mean stand where you can see your car) the location Discount lifts your car.

The big positive is they didn't bend my pinch welds. Negative is they punched a hole right through my the underbody trays. And denied they did it...

Reyes351

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
Watch (and I mean stand where you can see your car) the location Discount lifts your car.

The big positive is they didn't bend my pinch welds. Negative is they punched a hole right through my the underbody trays. And denied they did it...
And make sure to stop them in time before they use a flathead screwdriver to pry off the lug bolt plastic caps... 5k miles on the Nogaros, ruined because of the new Discount Tire tech.

I take those off myself now.

Last edited:

Millsn

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf 7R
In the last 6h mine have gone from california to kentucky (2303miles)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210718-155525_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-155525_Maps.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 53

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
I never thought there was that much room with the Macan calipers on a 17". What can you expect "handling" wise by going from 18 to 17 and a slightly taller sidewall? I know that in the difference between my 2011 Camaro SS with 1LE suspension with 285/35/20-305/35/20 to my 2020 SS 1LE with 285/30/20-305/30/20 made a big difference in grip.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I got an email that my wheels have shipped out, but no tracking number.

Did any of you receive tracking info?

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
I got an email that my wheels have shipped out, but no tracking number.

Did any of you receive tracking info?
Yeah I got a separate email with tracking. I also have a UPS account so I got a notification that they were shipping directly from them as well.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
You should get two emails. One confirming that the order is prepped for shipping/about to ship out, and one with a tracking number when the order has officially left our warehouse.

-Geirsen

I got this. I read it was shipped out. Maybe I misunderstood and it was a preparing to ship email

Screenshot_20210719-170519_Email.jpg