GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Can’t wait to get this bad boy installed
76577C35-0B48-42E0-BFF2-AE4455C63A9B.jpeg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I want them to come out with a proper front/rear setup. Their price point to features seems good compared to my current Blackvue. But I want an actually camera in the rear, not rear facing from the front.
My buddy is friends with the CIO who gets 50% off, so I got this for a steal

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Can you take photos of the install? I'm contemplating the same camera (x2 since I have two alltracks)
Absolutely…. Going in tomorrow morning

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
So you’re saying you can get the hookup!?
I’ve thought about getting a dash cam. I think it would get me to slow down a little also.
I might be able to. My buddy orders so many, the Garmin employee calls him the dash cam king lol 😂

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
Bought vag can pro. Wish there was more info on it or a way to try the software without the dongle. It is useless for me. Wanted 2 features (TJA and Traffic Sign Recognition). It doesn’t have the paramaters file for my camera software version. So now to either wait and hope or sell it unless someone knows how to create a file and enable the paramaters I need for it.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Replaced my 034 Motorsports upper and lower dogbone bushings with the Powerflex hybrid bushing. Feels great so far!

Last edited:

JSil13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Not today but this week I got my OBDeleven and Weathertech rear window rain guards. I did all the standard OBDeleven mods, but can't get the passenger mirror dip in reverse to work yet. I'll figure it out eventually.

I've had the front rain guards on for months now and I've had them on pretty much every car I've ever had since I used to smoke. Now I just like getting fresh air in the car. I didn't get the rear ones originally because I thought they used double sided tape to stick to the actual car, but they just have it on the inside of the window channel. They do bow out a bit, but they still look pretty good.

Attachments

• tempImageL52sMs.png
    tempImageL52sMs.png
    16.3 MB · Views: 66