GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MIB2.5 Discover Pro retrofit with 9.2in screen unlocked

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
If you're just looking to source these yourself...
MIB 2.5 - 9.2" Screen: 5G6 919 606B
MIB 2.5 Main Unit: 5NA 035 026E (latest and greatest) or 5NA 035 026D for $500 less (superseded by the E, but might just be a software change)
- If you're in the states and want XM capability the 026 is what you need... if you don't care about XM then other last 3 numbers are probably okay (022, 043, some others)

Doge

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
If I end up buying this set, how would the map updates work in the future?

Daveleach

If you're just looking to source these yourself...
MIB 2.5 - 9.2" Screen: 5G6 919 606B
MIB 2.5 Main Unit: 5NA 035 026E (latest and greatest) or 5NA 035 026D for $500 less (superseded by the E, but might just be a software change)
- If you're in the states and want XM capability the 026 is what you need... if you don't care about XM then other last 3 numbers are probably okay (022, 043, some others)
Cuzoe
you have PM

Doge

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Yes it has lifetime map fec loaded so can update maps easy
I sent OP a pm asking more about how the map's updated but he never replied. Is anyone else familiar with the map update process? What exactly is "fec loaded"?

rrador

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI
I sent OP a pm asking more about how the map's updated but he never replied. Is anyone else familiar with the map update process? What exactly is "fec loaded"

Every map version comes with it's corresponding FEC code. Say you go to dealer to get 2021 update, they will load FEC for that version. If you want to update again next year need to go to dealer again. My units have lifetime FEC so you can update maps on your own. Still need to buy/download maps somewhere but makes the process easy once you have the maps.

foxtroit

Car(s)
Golf R mk7.5
Hi rrador, do you still have a set available?
Also does it come with the trim or do I need to source that myself?