GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
How do you know that without a video ?!?! 🤣
He texted it to me

almost all the local guys have my number. And people who buy the arm fmic, I send a pm with my number and this crappy video I recorded that explains a few nuances about the installation

I even text @jimlloyd40 a few times a week too!

need you to take my word for it. It sounded really good! 😂

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I got his number, and I'm sitting on it until the opportune time. He'll probably just get a picture of a jar of mayo at 2am one night when I'm drunk out with friends or something. Just being out of my wild youth, the days of me drinking enough to get really drunk are few and far between.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I got his number, and I'm sitting on it until the opportune time. He'll probably just get a picture of a jar of mayo at 2am one night when I'm drunk out with friends or something. Just being out of my wild youth, the days of me drinking enough to get really drunk are few and far between.

I'd do the same just to fuck with him, but he'll see the 651 area code and know exactly who it is... maybe I should dig up a pic of Zrickety and send it to him in a glitter bomb:ROFLMAO:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I'd do the same just to fuck with him, but he'll see the 651 area code and know exactly who it is... maybe I should dig up a pic of Zrickety and send it to him in a glitter bomb:ROFLMAO:
God no. I don’t want to see what he looks like. In my head he looks like Mrs Puff. The driving instructor from the sponge bob cartoon

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Not sure how good your references are since you said that we text each other. 😂

Just kidding of course I will vouch for you. 👍

Get a service bay you two...