GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Got my new steering wheel in, can't wait to put it on !!
GTIwheel.jpg

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I was thinking the blue carbon fiber, black leather and the blue stripe at the top. The only colored carbon fiber is in red that I have found.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I was thinking the blue carbon fiber, black leather and the blue stripe at the top. The only colored carbon fiber is in red that I have found.
Just message the vendor. It’s China, they’ll likely make it.

VWeGoBeachNow

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7.5 DIBM AB 6sp MT
Of course the cabin filter was not replaced when I bought my VW CPO MK7.5 back in March....Here what it looks like at 6600 miles. I replaced it with a Mahle Lak 888 carbon filter. Make sure ya'll check yours and give it a good vacuum around the housing since there will probably be some debris. I used a plastic panel tool to pop the cover off since it's kind of pain to use your fingers.

Attachments

• 20210616_120319.jpg
    20210616_120319.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 78
  • 20210616_120328.jpg
    20210616_120328.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 81
  • 20210616_120743.jpg
    20210616_120743.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 80

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG
Of course the cabin filter was not replaced when I bought my VW CPO MK7.5 back in March....Here what it looks like at 6600 miles. I replaced it with a Mahle Lak 888 carbon filter. Make sure ya'll check yours and give it a good vacuum around the housing since there will probably be some debris. I used a plastic panel tool to pop the cover off since it's kind of pain to use your fingers.
Or take it a step further and install the second filter on the outside of the cabin that protects that filter (y)

VWeGoBeachNow

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7.5 DIBM AB 6sp MT

shorty_cz

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf 1-7
Strange that facelifted version doesn't have that latest version anti-bacterial filter with polyphenol (which looks like the cloth was pissed)

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I'm always astonished when I see these. I have pulled mine every 20k to check it and it always looks brand new and goes right back in. The replacement filter is still in it's plastic wrap at 60k. Is the air just dirtier out west? Or maybe I use the windows more than the average driver?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I'm always astonished when I see these. I have pulled mine every 20k to check it and it always looks brand new and goes right back in. The replacement filter is still in it's plastic wrap at 60k. Is the air just dirtier out west? Or maybe I use the windows more than the average driver?
I never ever used ac. Pulled mine at 18k miles on my Wrx a while back. Clean as a whistle