GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
eBay special bolt on exhaust tips

View attachment 216240
Bolt on tips were a nice idea, but they’ll end up being welded on. After removing the slip on tips and cutting to the 2.5” section, there’s not enough straight pipe to clamp them on to.

Last edited:

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I really like your iSweep ones! I want to see what they’d look like on a white car.
Whites the only color car that you can see them when you search online for pictures -lol,

All the press cars that nuespeed and isweep put these on were white cars. Also there a member here with a build thread that put them on his GTI (white also)

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Whites the only color car that you can see them when you search online for pictures -lol,

All the press cars that nuespeed and isweep put these on were white cars. Also there a member here with a build thread that put them on his GTI (white also)

Sorry I meant to say I want to see them in all white on a white car because the Neuspeed car has them in partial black. I'll need to find the build thread and see how he did the paint.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Sorry I meant to say I want to see them in all white on a white car because the Neuspeed car has them in partial black. I'll need to find the build thread and see how he did the paint.
Oh!

Yeah I’ve never seen them done as a single color, I think the design leads itself to be 2 tone…that’s why I stuck with doing it like that also

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Oh!

Yeah I’ve never seen them done as a single color, I think the design leads itself to be 2 tone…that’s why I stuck with doing it like that also

I think it looks great on your car and other cars with black accents on the bottom of the front and rear bumpers. Just not sure how it would look on a regular Golf or wagon.

It could end up looking a little weird being all white, though, Maybe it's a good excuse to hurry up and get a GTI front bumper and lip.

wrongwheeldrive23

Go Kart Champion
I came home at this was sitting on my front porch EQT vortex

Attachments

• 8EAA6031-0C1C-4415-9EB2-0D3D55F42866.jpeg
    8EAA6031-0C1C-4415-9EB2-0D3D55F42866.jpeg
    274.6 KB · Views: 86