GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I'll never understand the Hamilton hate. I guess it's kind of like the Tom Brady hate or the Conor McGregor hate. You gotta hate the best..
I haven't been following F1 actively for too long (took a 20 year break), so I formed my opinion not off of a mass hate following, but off of my own observations. Hamilton lacks a certain kind of humility that makes the best even more likeable. I was raised in a culture that values being humble, especially if you are very good at what you do. Lewis lacks that quality for whatever reason.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Yeah but at least now we have a great midfield fight going on and Nikita spicing up the back of the pack. Not as boring as previous seasons. It's easy to dislike Hamilton because he wins a lot, but you seriously can not deny that he is (one of) the greatest drivers ever in the sport. Even in his sportsmanship he's improved over previous seasons.
And I give him credit for that. He's a good driver.

nono0044

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah but at least now we have a great midfield fight going on and Nikita spicing up the back of the pack. Not as boring as previous seasons. It's easy to dislike Hamilton because he wins a lot, but you seriously can not deny that he is (one of) the greatest drivers ever in the sport. Even in his sportsmanship he's improved over previous seasons.
The fact that your picture is explosion Nico makes this comment so much funnier

I haven't been following F1 actively for too long (took a 20 year break), so I formed my opinion not off of a mass hate following, but off of my own observations. Hamilton lacks a certain kind of humility that makes the best even more likeable. I was raised in a culture that values being humble, especially if you are very good at what you do. Lewis lacks that quality for whatever reason.

Lmfao what are you going on about? Show me an example of Lewis "lacking that quality". The first thing he does post win radio message is to thank everyone in the team for their work.

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i

Lmfao what are you going on about? Show me an example of Lewis "lacking that quality". The first thing he does post win radio message is to thank everyone in the team for their work.

Lol glad someone likes it

I think a lot of people still remember times when Lewis reacted a little poorly when he got second or third in the past, and even sometimes he has said things that seem arrogant. But lately, he has really shown a mature amount of sportsmanship that's hard to deny.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

I'm going off of my observations. If you think saying thank you after a race is an immense achievement in being humble, then you do you, I won't try to dissuade you.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
I think some of the Hami hate comes from him winning all the time. I was a big fan when he first came on the scene. I was able to snag an autographed hat of his at Indianapolis in '07. But tired a bit of the whinging over the years. But recently I have liked him a bit better. I have a lot of respect for his achievements. I think he may be the best F1 driver ever (so far) Yes even better than Schumacher and Senna. Statistically he at the top or about to be at the top of all. And here is the kicker for me, he did it without the brutal ruthlessness that lead to cheating that Schumacher and Senna resorted to. Hamilton may be ruthless but he has kept it between the lines on the track and the rules.

edsonmassao

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI DSG
Just received and installed a pair of PWY24W led bulbs to replace the stock blinkers of the halogen headlights, like the other bulbs it was a PITA to install, and the lack of QA of the product worsened the process:

Hope it lasts a long time, replacing theses bulbs without removing the headlights is not so easy to do...

cb1111

Just received and installed a pair of PWY24W led bulbs to replace the stock blinkers of the halogen headlights, like the other bulbs it was a PITA to install, and the lack of QA of the product worsened the process:

Hope it lasts a long time, replacing theses bulbs without removing the headlights is not so easy to do...

Given that type of QC, why would you install such a piece of junk? Let's just hope it doesn't blow up your electrical system.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Wooosh, psssshhhhh, poooooshhhh.woooosssh. And the car hasn't even turned on yet.
After the coolant loss and clean up, I had to test her out.... it’s pretty subtle