GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Check your passwords people!

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
In the past 24 hours I have found a multitude of legitimate Accounts that are hacked and are selling items. Just a friendly PSA for everyone to check, or better yet change your passwords For this site. These scammers are breaking into longstanding legitimate accounts and posting bogus stuff for cheap.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Another good thing to do after changing your password is to set up Two-step verification.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
The problem is, when you check the profile everything seams legitimate. Mainly because the original owners of the account is legitimate. I'm literally getting cussed in my pm now due to calling out one. He almost got me for a good amount due to looking so real. The only way I figured it out was he backed out of wanting to do PayPal for some other form, and because his typing style was completely different than all of his previous posts. The original account holder posted just yesterday.

wario406

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI
Changing your PW periodically is always a good practice. Every 90 is a nice interval. Everyone should be doing that for all their passwords, personal and professional.