GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
HS Tuning RSR clutch kit and a Sachs flywheel. Don't really ever plan on taking this thing past Stage 2..maybe not even past it's current Stage 1. I like the Stage 1 power, but I'm already feeling some slipping. So it was time. Plus it was basically all free. Thanks government. 😁

Have an appointment with a local shop next month for install.
Don't forget about the minimum 500 mile breakin period on that new equipment. No giving it the beans.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
A shed, along with the wood for the foundation, along with wood for 8' workbench. Excited to finally be able to move the outside stuff, well... outside of the garage, and have more room to work on my GTI!

1616078406091.png

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
A shed, along with the wood for the foundation, along with wood for 8' workbench. Excited to finally be able to move the outside stuff, well... outside of the garage, and have more room to work on my GTI!

View attachment 206885
Would love to see it finished and hear how the assembly goes. It's about time I move all of my lawn crap out of the garage.

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
This past fall I bought a bunch of shelving and lighting for the garage and cleaned and re-organized it. Which meant moving a lot to the shed, which at the time had plenty of room. All so I could use the garage for what it was intended for, to park and work on the GTI in there comfortably.

It's been 5 months and it's full of shit again.

It. Never. Ends.

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
Suspension things....

Bilstein B8's to pair with my H&R sports.

I'm actually shopping labor quotes to do the work but mostly because I know it'll take me all day to do the work. My ego says do it yourself but my brain says let them do it and go to the bar instead.

20210318_121917.jpg

Last edited:

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Brand-new DSG R Estate Rear Springs to complete my suspension refresh kit.

soon to be installed:
1. 1K mile used front Golf R Hatch DSG springs
2. BNIB rear Golf R Estate DSG springs
3. OEM strut mount + bearings w/ Eurosport camber inserts
4. Audi TT rear spring pads
5. Golf R Bilstein B6’s F+R

my car is an MT Alltrack so I feel that the DSG R springs, which are meant for a heavier car, combined with the B6’s and TT spring pads will give me more ride height than a stock Golf R, while still performing better than a stock Golf R. I wish the Alltracks springs didn’t suck so bad, and Bilstein actually made a legit Alltrack-specific B6 setup. I want OEM+ performance with that Alltrack ride height utility. I’m too worried that if I went Alltrack B4’s on stock Alltrack springs that it wouldn’t have satisfied me, and I would’ve thrown another 1K+ at the suspension I’d rather not spend.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Would love to see it finished and hear how the assembly goes. It's about time I move all of my lawn crap out of the garage.

Will do. Super excited to get it done. I loose the last 5' or so of my garage to just random shit. My lawn mower. My generator (brand new haven't had to use it once in 3 years). My bike (also brand new, used once in 3 years :ROFLMAO:). A pressure washer. My daughter's inflatable pool and bounce house and bike and scooter. Rakes, shovels, leaf blowers, weed whackers, etc. , etc... The shed I got is only 7' x 4' (if I got the 7' x 7' my wife would have complained it was too much an eyesore), but will hold everything I need it to. Top getting all that out with being able to build a 8' workbench (following this guys plans, which he got from someone else) and have the space for another tool chest if i want... I can't wait :love:

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
This past fall I bought a bunch of shelving and lighting for the garage and cleaned and re-organized it. Which meant moving a lot to the shed, which at the time had plenty of room. All so I could use the garage for what it was intended for, to park and work on the GTI in there comfortably.

It's been 5 months and it's full of shit again.

It. Never. Ends.

You must have a family. I empty shelves, organize and clean up. Go to work and find crap everywhere filling up the empty spaces and on the floor. Gave up. It's just messy all the time, but when they don't find space, they don't add anything.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I got a pedal tuner in the mail the other day and I am going to get it tossed in my car tomorrow while the wife is at work. I’ve actually had it for a few days, but I don’t feel like answering any questions when I install it