GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
After selling my house and moving into a new house........two things:
1. PAID OFF MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. GOT A GARAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
After selling my house and moving into a new house........two things:
1. PAID OFF MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. GOT A GARAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1615470294508.gif

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Having a garage is one of life's great pleasures.
It truly is. Having always had one, then in my last house NOT having one.......I realized how I had taken it for granted. It's now a dumping ground for all our crap after the move.......that's my goal this weekend.....getting it all squared away!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It truly is. Having always had one, then in my last house NOT having one.......I realized how I had taken it for granted. It's now a dumping ground for all our crap after the move.......that's my goal this weekend.....getting it all squared away!
We didn't have a garage at our house in GA. I only had one requirement for the new house when we moved to Florida, 3 car garage. Other than that, my wife could buy whatever she wanted. We were riding bikes in the neighborhood and found a section we didn't know existed with larger lots. There are houses with 4 and 5 car garages. I should have held out for 4. Lol.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
We didn't have a garage at our house in GA. I only had one requirement for the new house when we moved to Florida, 3 car garage. Other than that, my wife could buy whatever she wanted. We were riding bikes in the neighborhood and found a section we didn't know existed with larger lots. There are houses with 4 and 5 car garages. I should have held out for 4. Lol.
Yeah, I put my foot down on getting a 3 car garage and less than 6 months in my house I'm really thinking I needed 4-5. Too late now, I'm never moving again.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yeah, baring natural disaster blowing my house away, which is always an option in Florida, I'm not going anywhere.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
As an apartment renter who is technically violating my lease if I do anything to my car while it’s in our 1 spot, I envy you all. I can’t wait to have my own garage.

My only respite is the landlord doesn’t come around on Sunday.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
As an apartment renter who is technically violating my lease if I do anything to my car while it’s in our 1 spot, I envy you all. I can’t wait to have my own garage.

My only respite is the landlord doesn’t come around on Sunday.
Same here, but I just do it anyway. As long as you don't have tools spread out everywhere and the car immobilized/on a Jack for more than a few hours you should be fine.

I put mine on ramps and keep the tools in the back and no one says anything. I live in a decent part of town. I'd say go for it when you need to. Not like they're going to evict you before asking you to stop.