GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Astra Zeneca vaccine has GMO fetus DNA to go with the mRNA...just FYI
View attachment 200995

Thats only half the story...

There are three main reasons for this:-

1. Any medical professional will tell you that most elderly who are frail are susceptible to die from being given any medication which affects their immune system, be it a flu jab or the Covid vaccine. This also applies to people with compromised immune systems or on immune suppressant drugs. Its a lesser of two evils approch...die from the Covid or die from the vaccine...

2. It has been reported accurately over here than many of those who died & who had the vaccine, only had the first dose in December & not yet received the second dose.. Our Gov' has decided to eek out the stocks as the manufacturers cannot produce enough, so extended the period between first & second doses of the USA vaccine from the licensed 3weeks to 12weeks. Basically hoping that they can provide more people with some immunity instead of less people with 90% immunity. Basically those with only the first dose & who are outside the 3week period & have not had the second dose have less immunity. (currently there is s big bust up between our Gov & our Medical/doctors Associations over this 12 week period, doctors want it back down to 3weeks or 6weeks at the most.)

3. Many people who have had the vaccine including care workers etc are mistaken in thinking that's it I can go back to normal, which makes them at increased risk of catching it & at least passing it on to others.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

1. Any medical professional will tell you that most elderly who are frail are susceptible to die from being given any medication which affects their immune system, be it a flu jab or the Covid vaccine. This also applies to people with compromised immune systems or on immune suppressant drugs. Its a lesser of two evils approch...die from the Covid or die from the vaccine...

2. It has been reported accurately over here than many of those who died & who had the vaccine, only had the first dose in December & not yet received the second dose.. Our Gov' has decided to eek out the stocks as the manufacturers cannot produce enough, so extended the period between first & second doses of the USA vaccine from the licensed 3weeks to 12weeks. Basically hoping that they can provide more people with some immunity instead of less people with 90% immunity. Basically those with only the first dose & who are outside the 3week period & have not had the second dose have less immunity. (currently there is s big bust up between our Gov & our Medical/doctors Associations over this 12 week period, doctors want it back down to 3weeks or 6weeks at the most.)

3. Many people who have had the vaccine including care workers etc are mistaken in thinking that's it I can go back to normal, which makes them at increased risk of catching it & at least passing it on to others.

Your points will be lost on him. He’ll find some YouTube video to dIsPrOve you.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Any medical professional except @GTIfan99 who will say you hate old people.
I agree with what you're saying here, but there are many reports of healthy people getting very sick or dead from the vaccine. I would not attribute it to them 'going back to normal.' The 'experts' have been very clear that you need the second dose. The fine prints says you can still get sick and spread, so you should really question the motives behind this cocktail.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Rolling for 22k

The will he pay Rickety watch continues!

Day 5!
They need to do a transparent audit of the voting machines in battleground states. There are too many anomalies in the data.
Fact is, they have been blocking access to the machines. Ask yourself why...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Any medical professional except @GTIfan99 who will say you hate old people.
I agree with what you're saying here, but there are many reports of healthy people getting very sick or dead from the vaccine. I would not attribute it to them 'going back to normal.' The 'experts' have been very clear that you need the second dose. The fine prints says you can still get sick and spread, so you should really question the motives behind this cocktail.
Many stories you made up, just like everything else you've said the last 8 months.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Many stories you made up.
I have not made up any stories. I have shared my own and others stories. Unlike you, I don't discount individual testimony.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have not made up any stories. I have shared my own and others stories. Unlike you, I don't discount individual testimony.
I was being nice when I said you made up stories. You're actually a pathological lair and human POS.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
It's pretty clear that a base republican tenet is that if people's lives don't suck then its a problem.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I was being nice when I said you made up stories. You're actually a pathological lair and human POS.
That explains why he is a fan of Drumpf. So glad that asshat is out.