GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BEC Autoparts - 2018+ Golf\GTI HID\LED Replica Headlights for Sale!

Niner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 VW GTI S w/PP
I'm very much so looking forward to the BF deal! 😈
I can't wait to ditch the Halogens on my S. 🤢

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Oct 29th Update

Appreciate all your patience.... you guys who ordered should be getting your lights by now or the next few days.

We had an usually long delay by Customs, it took them 2.5 weeks to clear before we could get the parts, normally just a few days... Hope you guys are happy with them.

We still have a few sets of the 2018+ R Headlights with LEDS in stock at the moment.

For the other versions, we are looking at early December to get more stock locally for shipping.

Niner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 VW GTI S w/PP
Oct 29th Update

Appreciate all your patience.... you guys who ordered should be getting your lights by now or the next few days.

We had an usually long delay by Customs, it took them 2.5 weeks to clear before we could get the parts, normally just a few days... Hope you guys are happy with them.

We still have a few sets of the 2018+ R Headlights with LEDS in stock at the moment.

For the other versions, we are looking at early December to get more stock locally for shipping.
Does this mean no Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals?

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Hows the light output of the LED version?
Also, what happens if the LEDs go out, does BEC have any way of replacing them?
Just got my S last weekend and first mod is looking to be some headlights. :)
Light output on the leds are sooo good my girlfriend has the lighting package on her 17 Passat and I would argue my headlights are brighter.

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
Nov 18 - Our Black Friday sale has started from today to Dec 2nd!

Sale Price is $588 for a set of LED Headlights, and $575 for the HIDs. Regular was $660 and $650.

Nov 18th 2020 - Black Friday Sale on until Dec 2nd

Tail lights

We are having a sale on our LED Tail lights.

Mk7.5 to Mk7 Red Replica - $475 with harness
Mk7.5 to Mk7 Smoked Replica - $450 with harness

OEM VW Mk7.5 LED Tail lights

Mk7.5 with Mk7.5 or Mk7 Harness - $700 shipped

All cars, whether Mk7 or Mk7.5 must use an adapter harness, and some coding. The harness is needed to wire up the turn signals, stock cars do not have the wiring for turn signals for the hatch lights or foglight. These are not plug and play.

All parts will ship in early December.

Check out our website: www.becautoparts.com

Amaster85

Passed Driver's Ed
Are the LED bulbs replaceable or are they somehow soldered in? Years down the road I’m not going to want to throw $600 headlights out because the low beam led bulbs went out. Can anyone tell me this? Also if I for some reason wanted to put in laser hids would that be possible too?

Amaster85

Passed Driver's Ed
Any info on a shipping timeline?
I ordered before Black Friday and mine shipped out a few days ago, sitting in customs right now and then hopefully will get to me within the next week. I bought the R version for the regular mk7 not the mk7.5

Amaster85

Passed Driver's Ed
So I got the headlights and installed them and it was easy after looking at YouTube and the instructions.
The beams looked decently aligned and it was cold so I had given up for the night, but ever since people have been flashing me because my headlights aren’t aimed properly. I attempted to lower the beams but could not figure out how to adjust the vertical low beam. I see that it seems like a Phillips head screwdriver goes into that slot but it would not move on mine and instead felt like it was stripping. That was with a #2 and the #1 is way too small. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Also I don’t believe the innerprojectors do anything I have had low beams on and they are illuminated but there isn’t very much light coming from them and when the high beam is on it acts as a bi xenon and just removes the cutoff for the two outer headlights. Is this how it’s meant to be?

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
So I got the headlights and installed them and it was easy after looking at YouTube and the instructions.
The beams looked decently aligned and it was cold so I had given up for the night, but ever since people have been flashing me because my headlights aren’t aimed properly. I attempted to lower the beams but could not figure out how to adjust the vertical low beam. I see that it seems like a Phillips head screwdriver goes into that slot but it would not move on mine and instead felt like it was stripping. That was with a #2 and the #1 is way too small. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Also I don’t believe the innerprojectors do anything I have had low beams on and they are illuminated but there isn’t very much light coming from them and when the high beam is on it acts as a bi xenon and just removes the cutoff for the two outer headlights. Is this how it’s meant to be?

Did you pull your car up to a building while doing the adjustments??

Amaster85

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you pull your car up to a building while doing the adjustments??
I had not, I have to find level ground and a building to do this at. My driveway is an in-line and just about everything else around me. I will probably have to do it on a wall at the grocery store.

I just couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to adjust that weird knob with the Phillips head slot, I tried snap on screwdrivers and they didn’t work and just felt as though it would strip the gear out so I stopped.

I just need to figure it out soI’m not that ahole everyone complains about by blinding people.
I believe I found the solution on Reddit they mentions 5 mm socket on the end. Just need to try it now.

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
I had not, I have to find level ground and a building to do this at. My driveway is an in-line and just about everything else around me. I will probably have to do it on a wall at the grocery store.

I just couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to adjust that weird knob with the Phillips head slot, I tried snap on screwdrivers and they didn’t work and just felt as though it would strip the gear out so I stopped.

I just need to figure it out soI’m not that ahole everyone complains about by blinding people.
I believe I found the solution on Reddit they mentions 5 mm socket on the end. Just need to try it now.

Go take a look at everything today during the day and figure out where the adjustment is and find yourself a nice brick building on a level lot to pull up to tonight. I can’t remember exactly how far back your car needs to be, but a quick google search will pull that up for you.

Amaster85

Passed Driver's Ed
Go take a look at everything today during the day and figure out where the adjustment is and find yourself a nice brick building on a level lot to pull up to tonight. I can’t remember exactly how far back your car needs to be, but a quick google search will pull that up for you.

i actually went to my uncles garage and did it, I lowered them once I figured Out I had to use a5mm and I did a pretty good job. I didwhat it said but I couldn’t get 25’ I could only get 17 so I followed what the guide said from BEC website and it looks pretty good and I made them the same.

thank you for your help I appreciate it.

I advise everyone to use a 5mm socket on the plastic adjuster for vertical-adjustment and then a ratcheting flex head 8mm wrench for the horizontal adjustment

do not waste time trying to use a Phillips head

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
i actually went to my uncles garage and did it, I lowered them once I figured Out I had to use a5mm and I did a pretty good job. I didwhat it said but I couldn’t get 25’ I could only get 17 so I followed what the guide said from BEC website and it looks pretty good and I made them the same.

thank you for your help I appreciate it.

I advise everyone to use a 5mm socket on the plastic adjuster for vertical-adjustment and then a ratcheting flex head 8mm wrench for the horizontal adjustment

do not waste time trying to use a Phillips head

Glad it worked out for you! Put up some pics