GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cornflower Blue returns on the 2021 !

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If I couldn't have bought a Rabbit Edition, I would have gotten on S. In fact I already had an 18 S that I pawned off on my son as soon as they announced the Rabbit Edition.

I need my plaid and no sunroof.

4MoJoe

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Golf Alltrack S
I just bought a CFB GTI SE Saturday - dealer could have sold 100 if he had them. There were 3 people lined up to take mine if I didn't. Color is certainly different in sunlight vs dusk. It's quite the attention getter. But LOVE the GTI.

Attachments

• NewCar.jpg
    NewCar.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,565

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
I just bought a CFB GTI SE Saturday - dealer could have sold 100 if he had them ...

Wow -- that looks really nice! Super cool. You made the finest choice to be made in Tucson. (y)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
wow so that's even better than the rabbit - being an SE AND the cornflower blue! Damn....

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
although the 17 Sport was optioned perfectly for me I will repeat damn that CF Blue FTW!!!

being able to say Rabbit would be cool too.

plaid/lights/stereo/LSD (in no particular order) were my wanted options

Joe,

I am jelli of the color

Mud

dlhoovler

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport 6MT
I'll second @Strange Mud. My 2017 Sport is nearly the perfect combination of features for me (I didn't really need KESSY and would have preferred to have fogs, but otherwise spot-on). Still, I would have loved some real color options. I definitely would've jumped at Great Falls Green or Cornflower Blue.

-Dave

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Sport was so close, my lazy ass skipped it for auto lights and wipers. Of course I got stuck with a sunroof, but my 17 SE actually didn't squeak nearly as much as my 18 SE does. But the 18 has plaid, so I fixed that problem. It would be great if they'd just offer cloth and pleather on any trim. I ignore the Autobahn and R because of the forced leather.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Sport was so close, my lazy ass skipped it for auto lights and wipers. Of course I got stuck with a sunroof, but my 17 SE actually didn't squeak nearly as much as my 18 SE does. But the 18 has plaid, so I fixed that problem. It would be great if they'd just offer cloth and pleather on any trim. I ignore the Autobahn and R because of the forced leather.
Don't know if it's true but I read that the new SE was leather only.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Yeah, I think 16 and 18 were the only years it was a choice, possibly 15 too, but lots of weird things happened with 15 cars.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I'll second @Strange Mud. My 2017 Sport is nearly the perfect combination of features for me (I didn't really need KESSY and would have preferred to have fogs, but otherwise spot-on). Still, I would have loved some real color options. I definitely would've jumped at Great Falls Green or Cornflower Blue.

-Dave
D,

cornering light over fogs (IMHO). I know they are only useful at walking speeds but seeing around corners at a dark intersection/turn in is good. I've never driven a car that fogs did much besides look cool or help with only your 1st 10 feet.

dlhoovler

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport 6MT
D,

cornering light over fogs (IMHO). I know they are only useful at walking speeds but seeing around corners at a dark intersection/turn in is good. I've never driven a car that fogs did much besides look cool or help with only your 1st 10 feet.

Oh, absolutely. And I've never had a car with front lighting as good as the lighting package on the GTI, between the bixenon, swiveling headlights and cornering lamps.

The fog lights are purely an aesthetic preference for me (I'd code them at low intensity as DRLs). US regulations that force the low beams to be on with fog lights renders the fog lights pointless in, y'know, fog (though that could probably also be fixed with coding).

-Dave

Last edited: