GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I prefer thin crust actually
Same, personally. But I imagine a time a place where deep dish would hit the spot for me too.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Same, personally. But I imagine a time a place where deep dish would hit the spot for me too.
oh I like it too - I love me a nice deep dish from Lous ( never had Pequod's , Sorry Jay) but to me its more like a special occasion meal.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Huh. Neat. Whats the story there? @Cadubya
Good friend of mine from Pennsylvania bought the kit. Started building it. Met a girl. Got married. Put the car in storage. Moved to Colorado. Had kids. Years passed. Had no room to bring it to Colorado and didn’t want to keep wasting money on storing it. Told me I’d if I wanted it, I could have it. Just had to go pick it up. So I did.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Good friend of mine from Pennsylvania bought the kit. Started building it. Met a girl. Got married. Put the car in storage. Moved to Colorado. Had kids. Years passed. Had no room to bring it to Colorado and didn’t want to keep wasting money on storing it. Told me I’d if I wanted it, I could have it. Just had to go pick it up. So I did.
That’s a damn good friend!

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion

Well thats cool as shit.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
So update on new doggo... Xrays from the vet done yesterday show a past broken hip on left. right has dysplasia as well. So they want to probably remove the head of the left femur and let that scar over, then do a total hip replacement. yay.

Damn.

Forgot to check the DogFax before completing the purchase on that one, eh?