ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Phur

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
In4updates

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
In for more doggo pics. How's he takin to you?
First night started rough. Ended up crating him, which wasn't my plan. But he wouldn't settle down. Once he relax in the crate I went to bed and only heard him moving himself through the night. Henry, my last dog, had an armchair he slept on in my room but this one is a bit too big for it. Today he perked right up when I came down to get him pooped and fed. But he hasn't really fully relaxed. But here he is after a walk we just took.

20200912_105706.jpg

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
First night started rough. Ended up crating him, which wasn't my plan. But he wouldn't settle down. Once he relax in the crate I went to bed and only heard him moving himself through the night. Henry, my last dog, had an armchair he slept on in my room but this one is a bit too big for it. Today he perked right up when I came down to get him pooped and fed. But he hasn't really fully relaxed. But here he is after a walk we just took.

View attachment 185640
He's gonna take some time to settle in. Treat reinforcement is good. Lay by him and sit next to him a alot to get him used to you and your scent. He's in a new area and with a new person. I'd give it like a aweek and you guys will be best of friends.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Started with some wiener kid being douchey and trying to correct dubya saying his rotors were on backwards in his fs post (they weren't)

Fast forward a few days, same kid now posts about how he installed his calipers upside down with the bleeders on the bottom.....I tagged dubya and then fun pursued and went on for many laughs.

Unrelated but I just did a dsg service for some kid who had 160k on the clock and it was never done. Filter was disintegrated and the fluid was like water, not thick like gear oil should be. Woof.

20200912_143633.jpg

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Started with some wiener kid being douchey and trying to correct dubya saying his rotors were on backwards in his fs post (they weren't)

Fast forward a few days, same kid now posts about how he installed his calipers upside down with the bleeders on the bottom.....I tagged dubya and then fun pursued and went on for many laughs.

Unrelated but I just did a dsg service for some kid who had 160k on the clock and it was never done. Filter was disintegrated and the fluid was like water, not thick like gear oil should be. Woof.

View attachment 185693

Attachments

• D409EC87-A72C-46AB-8348-C7CBE1DA4825.png
    D409EC87-A72C-46AB-8348-C7CBE1DA4825.png
    400.3 KB · Views: 75
  • A6B39203-0801-409E-9CC5-83280401B282.png
    A6B39203-0801-409E-9CC5-83280401B282.png
    380.5 KB · Views: 76

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Lol well Iโ€™m sure he read on power slots website so that qualified him as an expert on brakes. And dsg filter wow, Iโ€™d be worried driving that car around.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
He's gonna take some time to settle in. Treat reinforcement is good. Lay by him and sit next to him a alot to get him used to you and your scent. He's in a new area and with a new person. I'd give it like a aweek and you guys will be best of friends.
Yeah I remember the first days of Henry being rough. I took some naps with him today.

Looks like he might have an old foot injury that I'll need to have looked at. Doesn't spring up well on his back legs. But he did for the first time jump up into the back seat of the tiguan, so there's improvement there