GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
1598662017272.jpeg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Who cares? Your rose colored glasses don't make me any less of a "real American." By all means, piss your vote away on the orange man-child, and let's see what state this country's in after another four years.

Hey look I don't wear rose colored glasses any more than you do. I don't care who you vote for and I don't care what your opinion is about who I am for. That's pretty simple so drop it. If we're citizens we're all real Americans.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Since you can't read you can't see what I did. IF I gave Zrick a "like" on a post that was only anti mask then I shouldn't have. IF I gave Zrick a "like" that included other statements besides masks I liked some of it. That's my prerogative. I don't see things from one side only as you do. I'm open minded.

And when you say "we" can see what I did you really mean just you. You're the only one in this thread who has this opinion. A few other people may have disagreed with one of my posts but not all of them like you. You are the only one who sees it that way. I have seen others who disagreed with one of my posts and also given me a "like" on other posts of mine. And I have disagreed with someone's post and also given them a "like" on some of their other posts. That's called open minded.

Deaths in Arizona are up 18%. And the state health director has publicly stated that she can't say with certainty how much of the 18% increase is due to Covid because too many deaths were attributed to Covid that weren't from Covid. OBVIOUSLY the death rate is higher due to Covid. Anyone would agree with that.

You see things from only one side with a closed mind.
I see things through the eyes of someone with 30 years of education, training, and experience.

The real issue here is your thinking you're opinions are equal to mine about this pandemic.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He's talking about the rioting and looting that was going on in Oregon and the local authorities didn't stop it so the feds went in and did. And Oregon will expect the government to bail them out on the financial losses.

Funny how the riots stopped when federal troops left.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I see things through the eyes of someone with 30 years of education, training, and experience.

The real issue here is your thinking you're opinions are equal to mine about this pandemic.

I haven't actually given opinions about the medical aspects of the pandemic. except to say that I agree about wearing masks. And I don't give a crap about your opinions on the pandemic because they're mostly politically motivated. I did post a link about a treatment for various respiratory problems that you didn't offer any contradictory opinion on.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion

Wait, is engrish YOUR second language?
You're using it incorrectly, before bragging about YOUR edumication get your grammer right. A bit ironic eh?
I knew you couldn't be trusted, hell I can't even comprehend what YOU'RE trying to convey.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You're using it incorrectly, before bragging about YOUR edumication get your grammer right. A bit ironic eh?
I knew you couldn't be trusted, hell I can't even comprehend what YOU'RE trying to convey.

Pretty ironic isn't it. He brags about his education and has little grasp of the English language. Yet he was born here. I guess education isn't what it used to be.

And what he's trying to convey is that he is arrogant and full of himself. Hey give him credit for that because he's succeeding.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

My education is in medicine, Sorry, that it bothers you that I didn't proof read a cooment on a VW forum. I'm using a swipe keyboard and predictive text.

That had zero to do with the pandemic or your lack of medical training and experience.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I haven't actually given opinions about the medical aspects of the pandemic. except to say that I agree about wearing masks. And I don't give a crap about your opinions on the pandemic because they're mostly politically motivated. I did post a link about a treatment for various respiratory problems that you didn't offer any contradictory opinion on.

Yes you did, I already quoted them, you liar.