Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
diggs.jpg

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
You mean Extremely Costly Shipping?

Almost everything ECS makes is a less ideal version of things other people make. Their spacers are generally... fine.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
If they work off the bat then they're fine. Mine didn't, they vibrated the car from the get-go. Lot of people had this issue, ECS blamed us for not installing them correctly. I might not be an ASE certified mechanic but c'mon, I can install a spacer competently. They didn't fit the hub very well.

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I have ECS wheel spacers, handbrake handle and upgraded PCV hose...zero complaints. I have ordered quite a bit from ECS and never had any issues.

I must be one of the fortunate ones...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I have ECS wheel spacers, handbrake handle and upgraded PCV hose...zero complaints. I have ordered quite a bit from ECS and never had any issues.

I must be one of the fortunate ones...

I agree with you. Never had a problem with them and have been impressed with how fast they ship orders out.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
"Also, IMPORTANT POINT. The Powerflex and the APR Dogbone did not mate up naturally. I had to cut out some of the mount out to allow the APR arm to sit on it fully."

"The center channel where the bolt sits was also a problem. The APR arm barely squeezed over it, but luckily made it. The new bolt that APR gives you doesn't fit this Powerflex center channel though... I had to use the stock bolt, which, along with some loctite and a little extra torque (78 lb/ft) will hopefully be alright. But it all got on! "

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/wide-world-of-mounts-install-thread.356399/

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2023 M3LR, 2021 A7
The full replacement puck is what I have the 2 do work together. Now I dont know how they did it if it was modified as it was already installed on my gti when I purchased it

Question... From those pictures, I can't tell if that is their lower puck or their insert. If it was already installed when you got the car, how do you know which product this is? They look the same when they're installed unless I'm missing something. :(