GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yes, they broke their lease with 10 months left, did $22k in damage to a house that had been fully redone 2 years earlier, and all I got out of it was $2000 deposit. So they made it pretty well.
Karma is a bitch.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
sturgis.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I just can't help but laugh at the "I dID iT aLl mUHseLF" people. Can't facepalm hard enough. Fast forward to 2020 and it's much much more exaggerated.

View attachment 181795
I went to lake geneva recently and did a boat tour. They pointed out all the huge ass mansions on the shoreline:
"This guy made wrigleys chewing gum back kn 1915... this guy resold pencil sharpeners... this guy operated fox news for two years in the 70s... yaddayadda"

Made me realize the american dream is an american memory real quick

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Karma is a bitch.

Yes, I deserved it for renting them a house, losing money every month, fixing everything they broke while there, then fixing all the damage when they left. :rolleyes:

You don't seem to understand how Karma is supposed to work.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
banderas.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'Went on holiday to Sweden. It feels like Covid doesn’t exist there. No masks, no distancing, no protective screens in the supermarkets. What is going on here? Massive psychosis'

sweden.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
sweden2.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Got my mask...
anon.gif

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The population of NYC is greater than the entire country of Sweden.

Almost twice as big.

It's sad at this point how daft you seem Z. You really think they're talking about cancelling college football over something that isn't real?

Come on now.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
THE MATH DOESN'T LIE!
Cuomo single handedly killed all the seniors in NYC.
I show you a 10 million people example with a fatality of 0.00056%, and you guys say it doesn't count because NYC is twice as big?!
trinity.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
cuomo1.jpg

cuomo2.jpg