GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I saw a post saying they got rid of downpipes too. Sounds like it might be an issue with emissions now.
Speaking of emissions... Ive got mine coming up , what do I need to do to pass with stage 2 in Illinois?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Speaking of emissions... Ive got mine coming up , what do I need to do to pass with stage 2 in Illinois?
I think I have emissions coming up. Normally its due in October, but I have not received a notice yet. In the past I have always gotten my notice like 6 months in advance

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I saw that just a few minutes ago! Stage 2 is out of the question now. 😔
custom tune man.
Non test pipe stock file and an o2 spacer.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I thought it was just force readiness. But I might be mistaken.
I'm not sure - this is my first time testing with stage . Stage 1 was never an issue, but I seem to recall Jay saying something about having to add an O2 sensor?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
For the most part it turned out good. Some parts were burnt. I put it on a pizza pan cause I didn't want it to melt down onto the burners. My grill gets incredibly hot so I have to keep a close eye on it.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
We've done homemade pizzas on the grill. They're pretty damn good. The way we did it was just put the dough on the grill first and cook one side. Then flip it after a couple minutes and put your sauce on with all your ingredients. It cooks really fast too, I mean just 2-3 minutes and one side is cooked, flip it, and you only get a few minutes before the other side is cooked. Gotta put your toppings on fast after that flip.

GolferGTI12

Ready to race!
Boy howdy. This is the most amount of parts/stuff I've ever had built up at once. View attachment 181735

I'm with ya there. This isn't even including the box of stuff I already dropped off at the shop last week
20200804_210020.jpg
20200804_210037.jpg

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
It means a stock file without the O2 disabled. Most tunes use test pipe files which is meant for optimal performance without cels. If you don't have program switching you'd have to go to grd or another apr tuner to flash you back to stock.
Yeah , when I upgraded to stage 2 , I think Pugi may have deleted my other files. I will have to check. originally I had stock , stage 1-93 stage 1-100 and valet mode.

Phur

Autocross Champion
custom tune man.

Yeah, I know. The previous owner had it tuned with APR. I feel like it would be cost prohibitive to change tuners. (Mine is not a race car)