GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Sleep7R

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 Golf R DSG
Just got EQT Stage 2. Wonder if a dogbone insert will help my times, but overall pretty pleased with this for 91 octane. All 4 tires do slip considerably.

Attachments

• IMG_3945.PNG
    IMG_3945.PNG
    497.8 KB · Views: 332

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI
60 - 130 MPH - VIDEO (2x tests)
With IS38 LM575 hybrid
in Leon MK3 Cupra = 100% technical TWIN of VW Golf MK7 GTI Clubsport
Fully equipped and starting from 4th gear (FWD).
Next time with better tires from 3rd gear:)

IS38 LM575 Hybrid in VW Golf MK7 Clubsport VAG TWIN Leon Cupra MK3 2015.jpg

V I D E O of these two drags:

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
With IS38 LM575 hybrid

View attachment 180425

What's the other mods? How is this the absolute fastest hybrid lol it looks similar to a dbv2

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
With IS38 LM575 hybrid

View attachment 180425

Fastest one by far that I've seen. Have you run it in the quarter mile?

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI
Fastest one by far that I've seen. Have you run it in the quarter mile?

Seems you are right. Also seems it is one of the first 2.0 TSI Gen3 heavily tuned cars showing authentic, honest and transparent results.
Reasons for showing more than one result (graphs + videos + dashboard, etc.):
MQB Stage 3 Tuners normally avoid posting their graphs and the videos of 2.0 TSI Gen3 because they mostly know their times are FAKE (hiding GPS signal or starting in front of /under a bridge and graph shows illogical/miraculous speed jumps and G-power PEAKS indicating MK7 must have 2000 HP at least and other tricks by betraying others as well as lying to their own brains and hearts).
Transparency + authenticity + honesty of results are important and that is why more than one measurement is filmed and published.
I have tested lots of IS38 & IS20 hybrids of different remakers so far. It is a nice job.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
I want the whole mod list

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Seems you are right. Also seems it is one of the first 2.0 TSI Gen3 heavily tuned cars showing authentic, honest and transparent results.
Reasons for showing more than one result (graphs + videos + dashboard, etc.):
MQB Stage 3 Tuners normally avoid posting their graphs and the videos of 2.0 TSI Gen3 because they mostly know their times are FAKE (hiding GPS signal or starting in front of /under a bridge and graph shows illogical/miraculous speed jumps and G-power PEAKS indicating MK7 must have 2000 HP at least and other tricks by betraying others as well as lying to their own brains and hearts).
Transparency + authenticity + honesty of results are important and that is why more than one measurement is filmed and published.
I have tested lots of IS38 & IS20 hybrids of different remakers so far. It is a nice job.

You're not getting those times on a stock block or pump gas.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Impressive to see one finally in the 6s! But I cant help but wonder why does the dragy screenshot look like that? The placement of the numbers, fonts and sizes etc aren't anything like mine or others looks like. Unless it was edited to show it all in a smaller format?

Example (you can see the placement of the numbers is not where dragy puts them in the app.) Jeez I've been looking at dragys too long to notice something like this xD :

Attachments

• IS38 LM575 Hybrid in VW Golf MK7 Clubsport VAG TWIN Leon Cupra MK3 2015.jpg
    IS38 LM575 Hybrid in VW Golf MK7 Clubsport VAG TWIN Leon Cupra MK3 2015.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 96866336_10158289373024084_3770394219693211648_n.jpg
    96866336_10158289373024084_3770394219693211648_n.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 231

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Nothing can be trusted from those guys.
Do you notice what I am talking about? Look at the vertical alignment. In all dragys I've ever seen in who knows how many phones and platforms, the times are always centered in between. You see it? Not even trying to be a dick but noticed 6s but then something seemed off. Same thing with the DA info at the top.

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI
LM has obviously built the fastest and most stable IS38 hybrids so far but they seemingly do not sell to North America.
Consequently you will never have them. Here a MAP Flasher with Stage 3 options just to see what is possible: