GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Healthy is people who had no pre existing conditions and then contracted C19. You're certainly not saying that only people who weren't healthy are the only ones who contracted C19 are you?

Or that have died from it.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Prove God murders babies.

The concept of god is entirely unproven, therefore this argument is fallacious. I think the point being made is that the zealot crowd bandies about the axiom "it's all part of god's plan" with regularity, so "all" would also seem to include spontaneous abortion. Of course, "free will" and "all part of god's plan" appear to be mutually exclusive, so this gets cherry-picked based on each circumstance...

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Prove God murders babies.
images (3).jpeg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Lmao wow these updates. It all makes sense now, you literally can't show science and data to anyone that believes in God expecting them to understand. Believing in an invisible man in the sky is proving to others that you're capable of being brainwashed and therefore incapable of determining facts and proven science from make believe.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If you ignore experts, you deserve what you get. I'll still intubate you though, so don't worry.
No one will be intubating me, EVER. Sorry to disappoint.
Didn't you bitch at other people about using those sorta news source? Also Sweden is at .00773 for total population while united states is at .012348 for total population. If you want to go by confirmed cases sweden is at 7,693 per million while united states is at 13,431 population.
I would argue that people are people, and the numbers in the US are twice Sweden for 2 reasons-
One, we've done more testing than ANYONE. Of course we will have more cases.
Two, the case numbers are being manipulated. Either intentionally by agencies, or unintentionally by faulty tests.
tests.jpg

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
provide.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
SPEAKER- 'Can you people do math?!'
I LOVE IT.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis, appears to be a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients. It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagious infectivity in most cases.'

HOW MANY DIED TO PROP UP 'THE NARRATIVE'??

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
hcq.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
You're the type to fill all the bubbles in the scantron,
The results are in, turns out you're stupid AND wrong...

-Riceburner, circa 2007

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Anyone with a brain needs to back away from this thread.

Even reading this stuff is lowering our collective intelligence.

There is nothing of value to be mined here. We're only succeeding in uncovering dumb ass opinions and misleading posts on even more issues than Covid.