GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

torga

Autocross Champion
Anyone here done speaker repair before? I picked up a set of Audioengine A2 desktop speakers for just $20. The surrounds are cracked pretty bad and I decided I'm just gonna tear in and replace them. It doesn't seem too hard and the supplies are cheap -- it's only an extra $15 for the speaker surrounds and the flexible cement. Ends up being $35 and a new skill for a pair of $275 MSRP speakers.
For now, the cracks in the surround only bother at ultra low frequencies -- think FAT 808 or 909 kicks. They sound wonderful across the rest of their range.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Damn, kinda figured as much. I think all it needs is a charge but it sounds like it has a leak or something when I turn it on. I'll try and take a video later and post it here if it let's me.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
In other news, I got my Double Apex stuff in the mail yesterday. Super easy install, everything works as intended, was well packaged. Def worth the money. Love the OEM plus look and now I don't have wires flopping about in my cabin.
View attachment 178886
I am loving that head unit and the colors. Doesn't look like a mk6 though :(

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Too much hassle to get it all out. I’ll part out what I can easily if nobody buys it as it sits when the time comes.
Are you really selling the GTI for 10K? I have a friend who may be interested.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
wow yeah