GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

e-acca

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Hoping someone could help me out here. I placed an order and was shipped to destination country on 5/27 and I have yet to see any tracking information after the fact. Contacted Anna and she provided the one liner response of, "due to COVID longer ship times, out of our control", blah, blah, blah.

My concern is the package has been lost, stolen, or destroyed at this point as transportation has surpassed 40 days. Anyone else order from e-acca lately and recieve their order already? If so, how long did it take to arrive?

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
I placed an order for some under-body parts back in late March and just got it last week. Have made several orders in the past with less time, but still longer than CONUS shipping (duh). Be patient, they are a solid company and will come through.

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R
when you check your orders on their site, it doesn't show a tracking number?

t1m1t

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI Sport
I made an order early May and received my tail lights about 1-2 weeks ago (a little less than 2 months). Same as the comment above, I found my tracking number via order information on E-acca without getting any help from Anna (her emails were very vague and unhelpful as well). My package was stuck in France for about 12 days and Fedex told me to contact the shipper to find out more. I emailed Anna about the package and asked if she knew if there were any issues. Her response was a huge screenshot of the expected delivery date, which had already passed without any wording. After that response, I stopped emailing her and just hoped for the best. Fedex replied back and let me know that the package left France and would be at my door the next day. Glad I got my tail lights, but after my experience working with Anna, I don't see myself ordering from them anymore.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
when you check your orders on their site, it doesn't show a tracking number?

I have the tracking number, it was shipped Post. The last update on the tracking number shows the item "sent abroad" from Latvia on 5/27 with no updates afterwards. I would think at least one scan somewhere between the US and Latvia would happen within 40 days.

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I placed an order for some under-body parts back in late March and just got it last week. Have made several orders in the past with less time, but still longer than CONUS shipping (duh). Be patient, they are a solid company and will come through.

Did you use Post for your shipping method?

docwyte

Go Kart Champion
They don't scan international packages very often. It'll get a departure scan and then maybe a scan when it hits US customs. Then it'll sit there for awhile, then maybe it'll get a scan once it's left customs and finally is on its way to you. My experience with e-acca was positive but it did take awhile to get my parts and this was before Covid messed everything up

q74

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
R
Post? aka EMS?

If it was EMS there are some tricks you can use to try and find where it actually is, for example I once used the Royal Mail (UK) site to get better details on an EMS shipment from them. Doesn't always work, but depending on how your package gets routed, you can try your tracking code on numerous national post (EMS) tracking systems to try and get more details.

I honestly bet its likely stuck at some super-hub in UK, Germany, or France due to the heavy backlog.

https://www.ems.post/en/global-network/tracking

https://www.ems.post/en/global-network/ems-operators