GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 3 WMI?

Paxtond1

Go Kart Newbie
any thoughts on WMI on the mqb platform?

Looking to push my car bit more and fight the early knock it is running in to. My plan was e85, and still is, but until Cobb release MPI support for the 2019 ecu I don't have the fuel capacity.

In terms on nozzle setup, throttle plate? drill and tap IC outlet? port setup in the manifold?

thinking of picking up a AEM kit, plan is to supplement my pump fuel map and have a dedicated WMI map map to take advantage of the meth.

target is 500whp

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
What turbo?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I’m 2019... and the more I look into it, the less I see MPI activation in our near future, when Taking into account that the 2019 ecu even euro was never written with mpi so it’s not a simple activation.

I’m running a 60/40 meth heavy blend with a dual nozzle set up, one in the throttle pipe and one in the coupler pre-intercooler. Both are spraying a 500cc nozzle. I’m using the AEM kit with the AEM fail safe also. With the hybrid turbo and hpfp, JB4 car only I can run E40 with the boost at 25-26 tapering To 23-24 at redline, and not lean out.

Paxtond1

Go Kart Newbie
I’m 2019... and the more I look into it, the less I see MPI activation in our near future, when Taking into account that the 2019 ecu even euro was never written with mpi so it’s not a simple activation.

I’m running a 60/40 meth heavy blend with a dual nozzle set up, one in the throttle pipe and one in the coupler pre-intercooler. Both are spraying a 500cc nozzle. I’m using the AEM kit with the AEM fail safe also. With the hybrid turbo and hpfp, JB4 car only I can run E40 with the boost at 25-26 tapering To 23-24 at redline, and not lean out.

has the meth provided a decent gain for the cost?

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
any thoughts on WMI on the mqb platform?

Looking to push my car bit more and fight the early knock it is running in to. My plan was e85, and still is, but until Cobb release MPI support for the 2019 ecu I don't have the fuel capacity.

In terms on nozzle setup, throttle plate? drill and tap IC outlet? port setup in the manifold?

thinking of picking up a AEM kit, plan is to supplement my pump fuel map and have a dedicated WMI map map to take advantage of the meth.

target is 500whp

It should be possible to to control those extra 4 injectors with a Megasquirt controller. I know that is what the tuner was using at my shop for e85 VW's.