GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Or just slow down and let them pass? Who cares.

You've obviously never seen the movie Duel.

CSB: when I first got my Integra we were on hwy and I started playing tag with a couple of girls in an Accord. We were doing 90 or so on hwy with somewhat light traffic when Mrs Mud asked "why is everyone driving so slow?" I swear I heard the light bulb click on as she leaned over to took at speedometer and said "oh"

:)

Reminds me of Chevy Chase in the Family Truckster. Trying to keep up with Christie Brinkley's Ferrari, while the Mrs. was asleep.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I literally just had a guy try and run me last night on a heavily trafficked road while I was driving with my family.... he was in a base GLI.... then roared past me to make a point..... lack of smarts right there
yeah i never try to run anyone unless its on the highway. I actually never really get the chance to run anyone, I never get paired with any good car to race lol

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I usually slow down, then launch the marbles as they pass me and flip me the bird lol
Ever flick a penny out the window doing 70mph on the interstate? Tailgaters back away real quick and it’s not obvious what hit them. Used to keep a stack handy solely for this purpose.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
You've obviously never seen the movie Duel.

That was a masterpiece. Don't know what it was about it, but as a kid, anytime it came on, had to watch it, that and Smokey

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
Got the larger 8" OEM screen installed today. It's a subtle but very welcome improvement and definitely easier to use while driving.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I reverted back to stock. I forgot how much a jb4 adds.... now I just wait for monday. If all goes well, I will have some parts for sale!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Nice day to do some small crap. Boomba boost gauge hookup, had to run new line. Wrapped my intake tube for the hell of it and polished some of the bare metal parts up
20200606_125949.jpg

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Nice day to do some small crap. Boomba boost gauge hookup, had to run new line. Wrapped my intake tube for the hell of it and polished some of the bare metal parts up
View attachment 175926
Do you monitor IATs? That post throttle map sensor is used to read bar as well as Intake temp...regardless of brand if you use the spacer style you are taking the probe out of the direct travel path of the intake air and it will start to provide false readings. I can confirm that in Regards to
Viewing IATs via obd2 port but what I don’t know for a fact is if that sensor is also what tells the ecu to pull timing when IAT get higher.