GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheel and tires!!!

Jasonxerday

Car(s)
2017 golf S
Who can direct me to the right place?!! Looking for wheels and tires honestly not to expensive but I need tires since I just got APR stage 1 😃

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
"Not too expensive" is a very subjective designation.

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
tirerack.com is a good place to start.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Millennials: Just give me all the info now because research is hard. kthxbye.

Lazy fucks.

*this does not apply to all millennials. However, if this triggers you, then it's meant for you.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Specific people: Just give me all the info now because research is hard. kthxbye.

Lazy fucks.

*this does not apply to all people However, if this triggers you, then it's meant for you.
Yeah... even in the case of said person entering the correct thread And not starting a new one many people just want To be spoon fed information and they take it from the first source or the person with the most gracious spoon and then take that as bible and the only way, then when the next thread pops up that same person just regurgitates what they heard... Want to see the negative effect bigger picture of that behavior, turn on the news in 2020.

Last edited:

wizmk7gti

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah... even in the case of said person entering the correct thread And not starting a new one many people just want To be spoon fed information and they take it from the first source or the person with the most gracious spoon and then take that as bible and the only way, then when the next thread pops up that same person just regurgitates what they heard... Want to see the negative effect bigger picture of that behavior, turn on the news in 2020.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Millennials: Just give me all the info now because research is hard. kthxbye.

Lazy fucks.

*this does not apply to all millennials. However, if this triggers you, then it's meant for you.
Best part is that all this whining about needing to search and/or to RTFM just keeps bumping these threads back to the top.

So I resist the urge to respond, usually.Took the bait this time though.

Vortex seems to do a much better job of nuking/merging repetitive threads like these shortly after they are created.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Best part is that all this whining about needing to search and/or to RTFM just keeps bumping these threads back to the top.

So I resist the urge to respond, usually.Took the bait this time though.

Vortex seems to do a much better job of nuking/merging repetitive threads like these shortly after they are created.

I'm sure you don't want my suggestion then. 😂