GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Has to be a BT Subie... right?

dgreger13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Behind a WRX hatch at the light, he sends it, I send it shortly after and get into the lane next to him. He's about 2 cars ahead due to the head start but that was consistent the whole pull, and I even started to inch my way closer. Did some research and that has to be at least a 400whp subie, right? Obviously hard to tell but I'm just curious. I'm only a few revisions in to my IS38 Protune, with no boost leaks this time around.. so if that's the case I'm impressed.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
yes. unless you were in 6th gear the whole time

dgreger13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Oh yeah my IATs lately have been utter shit. It's way too hot here.

dgreger13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I think it's the cheap FMIC I have honestly. haven't been too happy with how it's been performing and I wish i shelled out the extra cash for one.

dgreger13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
No it's the Majesty one.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
What is the ambient temperature? The rise in IAT’s from min to max over the course of your pull isn’t bad IMO.

The WRX could have been on an E tune. I think if he was built motor/big turbo he would have walked away from you, and from what I have gathered most guys don’t go BT without a built motor.

dgreger13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Oof I don't quite remember unfortunately. It was probably like 90-95 degrees out.

I'm not too educated on that platform, but that thing moved that's for sure. I do know the motor is fairly fragile with mods yeah? If it's a bigger money build I don't feel bad about my performance haha.