GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Greek MK7

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
Good looking car! Rarely (never?) see any diesels in the car journal forum.
The economic crisis in Greece and the high price of gasoline doesnt really let you tune a TSI at the moment so i bought a TDI in order to balance my economics! :D And the other funny part is that noone is tuning diesels in my country like its a bad thing or something lol. Half of the car guys in the road think i am TSI and they are chasing me like nuts

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
Have i ever say that i love updates?! Just a small but minor improvement.
#KillAllWipers did a terrific job. I definitely recommend them if you want to remove your rear wiper.
Same glass for the MK6 and MK7. We did a x3 Installation!
Not to forget that i installed a front grill honeycomb from a GTI!

PS. You need to do some coding as well.

Last edited:

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
• Hello again, since COVID19 fcked us so hard i havent been modding lately much but i did something that really boosted the interior in my opinion.
• Custom 3D Printed Air vent gauge pod + Greddy (replica) boost gauge. The worst part was to find a way to connecting everything because diesels dont actually have "under pressure" (i don't know if that is said correctly)

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
So after my buddy installed a GTI door on his TSI, he had to remove this "rear spoilers, i dont know how to call em excactly".. And our other friend was yelling at me for the past 9months for not having them on my car. I was trying to convince that it wont make a difference since it's a total black but he kept yelling ... so i told him to do the honors and install cause i am too bored and can't stand the heat in Greece (40celcius).

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
Long time no see. I had a glimpse a week ago and thought of selling my wheels so i can get something more aggressive . So here we are .. again, struggling to find some info online to order some proper wheels. Budget was quite limited so i couldn't all out as i pleased as far as it come with tyres and color but i am really happy with the result. Coilover height remained the same. ! Also i installed some dynamic blinkers in the mirrors in "smoke" style

• Removed / Sold = MAK XLR 18x8 ET40 - 225/40/18
• New wheels = Vossen VPS305T 19x8.5 ET38 - 225/35/19

BEFORE

AFTER

NEW WHEELS

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Awesome ride megale!

Where in Athens? Family is from Vyrona so usually spend some time in the city before hitting the islands whenever I can make it over there in the summers.

Was worried the crisis killed the car scene and we'd be left only with a bunch of Citroen Saxos with fart can mufflers blasting around......

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
Awesome ride megale!

Where in Athens? Family is from Vyrona so usually spend some time in the city before hitting the islands whenever I can make it over there in the summers.

Was worried the crisis killed the car scene and we'd be left only with a bunch of Citroen Saxos with fart can mufflers blasting around......

I live in Keratsini near Peiraeus. Vyronas is near the center of ATH. I ve been there a couple of times, mostly for food & drinks. 30' min away from me. Greek islands are amazing as long as you know where to go!
Thankfully we live in 2020 and 80% of Saxos & 106 rallyes have faded.. Broken or crashed :D . That group-N exhaust daaaaaaamn, i know the feeling. Thanks for your comment! www.instagram.com/stavros_mk7

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
How are the 19x8.5s working out for you? And anymore pictures with them on, It looks great

I am still amazed tbh.. A small spacer would fit in the rear. I am pretty sure can go a bit wider (9-9.5) for sure with a different offset.. Maybe next year, who knows? :D . Front's are on point