Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Is that time.....so easy
E8F0FCC2-9A3E-450D-997C-10E9AEBB49FA.jpeg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
only marginally qualifying for this thread...on hwy early this AM in the right lane doing 75. I was being tailgated (2 car lengths) by a p/up that didn't want to pass me even though there was no other traffic. I saw the big 1/2 tire section of retread that was in my lane and waited to the last second to swerve around it. He hit it straight on..............he stopped tailgating after that.

a victory in my book even though I know it was wrong.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
only marginally qualifying for this thread...on hwy early this AM in the right lane doing 75. I was being tailgated (2 car lengths) by a p/up that didn't want to pass me even though there was no other traffic. I saw the big 1/2 tire section of retread that was in my lane and waited to the last second to swerve around it. He hit it straight on..............he stopped tailgating after that.

a victory in my book even though I know it was wrong.
Mean, but hilarious.

RHolte

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
The red stripe is great but needs to be balanced with red stripes in the headlights. Why don't your headlights have that stock? Isn't that standard GTI?
I wish it was standard and in fact I thought it was as well but apparently it is standard on the SE and up trim. I have the S trim.