GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

M4 vs Dbv2 Audi vs Vette

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
True but we don't have Pro Mods nor race any on the street like Street Outlaws.
Just so there is no confusion Stockholm open is a illegal streetrace where everyting from 600+whp European tuners to evidently 2000+ hp pro mods race in a cup all over the city with no trailers allowed.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Its getting serious. Beat a 790whp hellcat AUTO from 40-175mph. Best roll race of my life. Oh and won some money from a 1200whp/2000ft lbs mega cab drag truck that everyone said would drag my ass in the 1/8 mile. Car just continues to impress me. It digs like a 540awhp dbv2 s3 but rolls like a single turbo n54 on 30+ psi.

Its now 600/650tq FBO with a captured hub bolt. Still gutted out interior of course ;) on a radial and prep comes with me everywhere I go. Car eats oil like nobodies business so I installed a catch can hoping that will help. And made my version of the mk7 "twist air scoops" for the f82 platform. Its still on a canned tune though, just MHD 2+ 95 oct spiced with E (I was told to stay away from high power e85 maps until I pin the hub for good).

In mk7 news, all the built motor audi parts are here. We just need to tear into it. It should make 6 to the 4 wheels.

Last edited:

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
That is badass. Some nice kills you got there. I wanna see this car vs a bolt on C7 Z. What’s your best 0-60 on prep so far?

So when are you going to stop playing around and build a racecar?

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Our dragy broke. I ordered a new one, before best I got was 1.99 no prep spinning like crazy but only dragyd like 3 passes so far. It went 11.6 letting out before the 1000 foot. Trapped 102 in the 1/8 and 118 in the 1000 foot I believe. 60-130 I have no idea. Hold on ill post some content for u guys

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Long story short I have been saving to build a small tire nitrous big block cash days/grudge car for a few months. With the awful influence of my friends I have decided to capture the s55 hub and order hybrid turbos for the m4 and set the chassis up for 40 rolls and 1/4 $$ races. Theres a famous local tuner here in louisville for DI BMWs and we are going to send it! I would not be surprised if the car sees quad digits by the end of the year.

#MoreExpensiveThanCrack

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Our dragy broke. I ordered a new one, before best I got was 1.99 no prep spinning like crazy but only dragyd like 3 passes so far. It went 11.6 letting out before the 1000 foot. Trapped 102 in the 1/8 and 118 in the 1000 foot I believe. 60-130 I have no idea. Hold on ill post some content for u guys

The app is constantly crashing on me now.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Long story short I have been saving to build a small tire nitrous big block cash days/grudge car for a few months. With the awful influence of my friends I have decided to capture the s55 hub and order hybrid turbos for the m4 and set the chassis up for 40 rolls and 1/4 $$ races. Theres a famous local tuner here in louisville for DI BMWs and we are going to send it! I would not be surprised if the car sees quad digits by the end of the year.

#MoreExpensiveThanCrack

You're crazy. In a good way.