Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
20200428_182005.jpg
Yeah I may go ahead and get it done and order some stage 2 turbos :D
Doc Race. Twin 3076's

Last edited:

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
m4 is now e30 tune charge pipes, intakes, downpipes going on this week. Bigger air to water feeds with water wetter super coolant going into summer.

Been having to fix all these BS problems that follow BMWs after warranty expires. Literally every single gasket or O ring is leaking or has failed in some capacity or another. OFHG was mixing coolant and oil, I got that fixed to find out had to remove manifold, top mount IC, ecu, all that jazz to get to 1 stinking bolt. So I figure might as well carbon clean. Crack open mani to find IT HAS BEEN DONE RECENTLY XD. Fix mix issue, to find THAT had been done a couple thousand miles ago as well. The idiots just didn't think to flush and clean the coolant stuff.. sigh. Oh well car is running strong and my friends audi is currently under the knife.

We are building his motor with a sweet bundle deal from dbv2 and putting the new TBB v3 on it. They are going to be really really close in the 1/4 once I can launch this thing full power without it trying to kill me.

Stock tune only kills/races so far...

lq4 4th gen LS camaro 200 shot - I could never get my gti to beat more than the 100 shot.
Audi dbv2 on full kill - literally doors on m4 93 oct tune bad plugs
680whp Stage 3 Bolt on Roush - A Bus
Cam, intake, exhaust c6 - many many busses
Bolt on c7 stingray - 4-5 cars by 100mph
600Awhp/510wtq Built Motor Gt35R - very good race. m4 in front by 2-3 cars @ 140 but talon was coming back
7875 precision LS TURBO Swapped e92 335i - Doors to 140 335 would likely pull away past 120 more with better shifts
Couple slow mustangs
2018 ZL1 1LE - M4 won by 1 car only. Bone stock car can't believe how fast the new ones are. I guess they trap like 126-129 from the factory!?

I have yet to lose, trying to find a local car that will beat me before I make more power. I have videos of all these races if anyone wants to see. Just biding time before they kick me off here. Im thinking about snagging a used s55 motor for 6k ish and getting it built for big twins and 1000+whp.

Attachments

• IMG_20200509_233932.jpg
    IMG_20200509_233932.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
m4 is now e30 tune charge pipes, intakes, downpipes going on this week. Bigger air to water feeds with water wetter super coolant going into summer.

Been having to fix all these BS problems that follow BMWs after warranty expires. Literally every single gasket or O ring is leaking or has failed in some capacity or another. OFHG was mixing coolant and oil, I got that fixed to find out had to remove manifold, top mount IC, ecu, all that jazz to get to 1 stinking bolt. So I figure might as well carbon clean. Crack open mani to find IT HAS BEEN DONE RECENTLY XD. Fix mix issue, to find THAT had been done a couple thousand miles ago as well. The idiots just didn't think to flush and clean the coolant stuff.. sigh. Oh well car is running strong and my friends audi is currently under the knife.

We are building his motor with a sweet bundle deal from dbv2 and putting the new TBB v3 on it. They are going to be really really close in the 1/4 once I can launch this thing full power without it trying to kill me.

lq4 4th gen LS camaro 200 shot - m4 wins by 1-2 cars. I could never get my gti to beat more than the 100 shot.
600Awhp/510wtq Built Motor Gt35R - very good race. m4 in front by 2-3 cars @ 140 but talon was coming back
7875 precision LS TURBO Swapped e92 335i - Doors to 140 335 would likely pull away past 120 more with better shifts
Couple slow mustangs
2018 ZL1 1LE - M4 won by 1 car only. Bone stock car can't believe how fast the new ones are. I guess they trap like 126-129 from the factory!?

I have yet to lose, trying to find a local car that will beat me before I make more power. I have videos of all these races if anyone wants to see. Just biding time before they kick me off here. Im thinking about snagging a used s55 motor for 6k ish and getting it built for big twins and 1000+whp.

That is badass. You’re definitely hanging with the big boys. That bolt on Roush is a nice kill.

If you want to get beat I think you need to find a bolt on C7 Z. I’d be willing to bet you’ll meet your match there.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Nice. That M4 is moving for so little done. I also like that Fast came along for the new ride.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
You must have the world fastest stock tune m4 lol. Dont these stock put out like 390ish whp?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

lq4 4th gen LS camaro 200 shot - m4 wins by 1-2 cars. I could never get my gti to beat more than the 100 shot.
Couple slow mustangs

Really nice Twist. I'm happy for you and yes please post the videos.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
You must have the world fastest stock tune m4 lol. Dont these stock put out like 390ish whp?
They're rated 425 at crank but like the mk7s end up being more like 424-430whp stock. Mine isn't stock tune. It has intakes, plugs and is on MHD e30 tune with rear seats out. Went from 10.4 60-130 to nearly sub 8s with just the e30 tune so I'm assuming it's somewhere around 500? I really have no idea

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
I probably should find some better video software lol any good free ones for Windows ? I have a ton of content lately

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Im thinking about snagging a used s55 motor for 6k ish and getting it built for big twins and 1000+whp.
Well that didn't take fucking long :ROFLMAO:

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
I probably should find some better video software lol any good free ones for Windows ? I have a ton of content lately

The two step on that 302 was so extra. And the thing still bogged off the line. Smh

Nice runs. She runs strong even from a dig.