GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Quebster's Neverending Story - 2015 GTI S 6MT - The Good, the Bad, the End... and the Resurrection!

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
THANKS guys. Really. It has been a long road (brought on by myself) and I'm so hopeful that I can enjoy the car for more than a few weeks this time. I am extremely grateful for the encouragement on here. I have learned countless lessons during this saga and I'm sure I'll continue to learn many more, and I hope to continue to share that knowledge with everyone.

I went ahead and ordered a new HPFP to be safe. Yeah that road is right next to the house, opened up less than a year ago. North Texas soil is so shifty, it's already fairly bumpy (notice the RPM jumping at 120+MPH lol). It's scary AF to me going that fast on that narrow of a road, but I'm getting used to it. The convenience outweighs my concern and I don't have to worry about traffic. The only thing that really concerns me is, if there is ever some debris in the road or something, there's no way I can avoid it. It's a toll though so it is well maintained.

@Quebster you've gotta update the thread title, lol.
You know, I honestly didn't know you could! I thought I tried this as soon as I went BT the first time and didn't see a way to do it. Am I blind, or did they add that ability with the new site layout, because I see it now?

Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
My MK4 is sabotaging my MK7 build

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
The Trials and Tribulations of Quebster's Build Saga.
Love it, so far I'm thinking Quebster's Build Saga - Trials and Tribulations 😂

Got a new file from Moose this morning, should be able to get some more logging done tonight. Should probably do a boost leak test before I go out to ensure my hoses don't pop off at high boost.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
the only guy in USA with a clubsport bumper thread

sorry i'm just so jelly about it lol