GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who has the lowest Mileage during COVID-19

ben_m

Ready to race!
Since this stay at home order started I've managed to put on a whopping 40miles in the last 3 weeks. An even more impressive 6miles on my wifes lease, that we are over-mileage on, and thats only because I needed to start the car so the battery wouldn't discharge.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I just drive around to get out of the house and buy beers or food. Maybe close to 40 miles but I haven't really been keeping track. I have got gas and it was I think 2.03 for 93 octane. Not bad! Need a boat right now!

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
So far my car has zero since it's been on the lift the whole time :D

GolNat

Autocross Champion
$2.03 for premium, damn. That's the price of regular here.

Doing the same amount of miles as I usually do. It's been raining a lot so I have been taking the Honda Pilot. On nice nights after work I'll take the long way home just to drive. Not the Pilot but the GTI.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Mine is currently dead in the garage until a welder can weld in my half roll cage. ?‍♂️?‍♂️

This nice weather we’ve been getting is killing me slowly.

torga

Autocross Champion
I've driven 26 miles since 18 March. I don't mind staying inside because spring in Albuquerque means high-desert gale force winds for a month, mini dust storms, and pollen fucking everywhere thanks to the wind. You get a bad gust while driving and it sounds like shrapnel on your door. Easily the worst season of the year here.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
10,000 total miles, 0 in the last month, back it and the turbo beetle out of the garage and run them.

0 on the Harley, but i may be ridding Friday to get the mail.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Pretty sure I've gone less than 10 miles. It's really helped to average down the annual mileage.

She's spent last week taped up for 2 step paint correction. Have to install my sequential tailights one of these days too. Also debadged the front and rear GTI emblems and painted 'em gloss black.

GTI taped.jpg

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
I last drove my car on 3/14. I've probably put half a mile on it backing it out of the garage to wash and moving to the 2 car side for my BBK upgrade.

ben_m

Ready to race!
If the country stays in lockdown until June 1 I figure I will save about $400-500 in gas. $1000 in Train costs and be under-mileage on my wifes lease. Not to mention lack of going out with the wife, could be another 6-700 in savings from not having a life...

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
If the country stays in lockdown until June 1 I figure I will save about $400-500 in gas. $1000 in Train costs and be under-mileage on my wifes lease. Not to mention lack of going out with the wife, could be another 6-700 in savings from not having a life...

Yes. You start thinking about how much money it costs to maintain a job. lol