GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Had the lord’s chicken for lunch x2 this week. Spicy is supreme but lawd muh butthole
I Had Browns Chicken for lunch today - was not spicy - my bunghole is fine

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
ChickenNCheezChat

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Famous Daves has a new chicken sandwich so that's what I had for lunch the last couple days. The chicken was thinner than you normally see, more like a pork tenderloin sandwich, but it was good.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Random weekend post. The wife and I couldn’t figure out why the kids were so cranky and tired lately. We both noticed that they looked different and some clothes seemed off. I had measured them back on 02/10, but decided to measure them again just for giggles yesterday. The girl grew 1” and the boy grew 3/4” in 12 days. ? Mystery solved. Poor kids are exhausted from hulking out.

How’s everyone’s weekend going?

Sanderzzz_

Ready to race!
Random weekend post. The wife and I couldn’t figure out why the kids were so cranky and tired lately. We both noticed that they looked different and some clothes seemed off. I had measured them back on 02/10, but decided to measure them again just for giggles yesterday. The girl grew 1” and the boy grew 3/4” in 12 days. ? Mystery solved. Poor kids are exhausted from hulking out.

GAINZ SEASON

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Dafuq

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Saw the dumbest shit on FB just now. Usual guy who posts about his BT GTI. Posts phot of gapplebees gift cards or some shit. I’d love to see his car get lapped by miatas on an actual track that his car has never seen

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Damn!! That is some serious growing. My kids get the night time growing pains. I remember getting them as a kid and they sucked!!

Weekend was good. Daughters bday party went well and I finished up installing the clutch. I feel like I could sleep for a few days.