GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
no thats normal
That’s normal as my car pretty much cut all the power? Do I need to cut boost at 5,000 or turn my fop to 60 because 55fop it seems to be running out of fuel

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
That’s normal as my car pretty much cut all the power? Do I need to cut boost at 5,000 or turn my fop to 60 because 55fop it seems to be running out of fuel
Per George he said as long as it’s not spiking rapidly and the AFR is not over 14-15 at the high rpm it’s not a huge concern.
do you have app so you can watch the car in real time?

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Per George he said as long as it’s not spiking rapidly and the AFR is not over 14-15 at the high rpm it’s not a huge concern.
do you have app so you can watch the car in real time?
Yes sir I was at 100mph plus and the car was acting like it hit a brick wall and I noticed my afr was over 14 so it must be out of fuel but I’m shocked with the fop at 55 and my boost at +4 at 5,000rpms I wouldn’t think this would be a issue I’ll raise my fop to 60 and see if the problem stop it seems to be a 4th gear issue I guess you need more fuel for 4th wot

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Also I wanted to ask this does anyone do pulls back to back like 6 of them? Even when it’s 40 degrees outside and the iats are 70 I noticed I start creeping up on my trims more and more and that may be my issue today with 4th gear? Does the stock in tank fuel pump get hot that fast and can’t keep up?

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed

CHHA

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 Octavia RS
It is not lean at all...

I think with a little less boost from 5k rpm on you will see a bit more timing adv. (ign 1)

I would substract 0.5 psi 5k on and log again

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
It is not lean at all...

I think with a little less boost from 5k rpm on you will see a bit more timing adv. (ign 1)

I would substract 0.5 psi 5k on and log again

thanks for the reply I’ll take away .5 of boost

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
RON is a European octane rating. I assume you mean 93 US octane.

It's several psi below target up top but it looks fine. Also, it looks fine because you are several psi below target, lol.

Makes sense. This was supposed to be conservative to start with. My additive values are as follows:

1500 0
2000 2
2500 3
3000 3
3500 3.5
4000 5.5
4500 6.5
5000 7.5
5500 7.9
6000 7.9
6500 7.0
7000 6.0