GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
What are you getting ready to install or fix?

Did you get your accusump installed?
Eh just doing some maintenance getting ready, bought a set of ball joints even though mine aren't bad, put em on and need new axle bolts because they're one time use. Sigh. Visually they look brand new and the axle bolts only have maybe 1500 miles on em.

And yes the accusump is installed

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Eh just doing some maintenance getting ready, bought a set of ball joints even though mine aren't bad, put em on and need new axle bolts because they're one time use. Sigh. Visually they look brand new and the axle bolts only have maybe 1500 miles on em.
That’s annoying. I’m (you and carson ?) going to have to do the same thing this spring. The alignment shop wouldn’t install the new ball joints I got last fall. Their policy is to only install parts they purchase for you. ??‍♂️

And yes the accusump is installed
Sweet!! Do you think there will be room to duplicate your install on my car?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
That’s annoying. I’m (you and carson ?) going to have to do the same thing this spring. The alignment shop wouldn’t install the new ball joints I got last fall. Their policy is to only install parts they purchase for you. ??‍♂️

Sweet!! Do you think there will be room to duplicate your install on my car?
Not duplicate, fsi can't use a sandwich plate on the oil filter but I'm sure we could figure something out.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Aye we used to hit up this place that had cafe con leche and breakfast sandwiches on this bread, just a lil bacon and egg. Could have eaten it every day... This was in Ft lauderdale
Sounds like quite the nice breakfast tbh^

Ft Lauderdale. Very nice...mucho $$$$

Try taking the free boat tour past all the waterfront mansions sometime, incredible the money thats down there.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Sounds like quite the nice breakfast tbh^

Ft Lauderdale. Very nice...mucho $$$$

Try taking the free boat tour past all the waterfront mansions sometime, incredible the money thats down there.

Oh yea did that once(jungle queen), lived over there for about 3 years. Just pull up to the crib in the yacht haha... thought about going back tbh

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Aye we used to hit up this place that had cafe con leche and breakfast sandwiches on this bread, just a lil bacon and egg. Could have eaten it every day... This was in Ft lauderdale
I love me some $4 NYC bodega bacon egg & cheese roll-wiches. That is a straight up treat in the morning.

I love cafe con leche and this Cuban place near me makes amazing ones. But I can't have too much... the milk starts to taste itchy. I generally do oat milk with lattes, but you need that real milk for cafe con leche.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Local market we would frequent while on vacation had some dang good Tomatos, didnt know that was a thing in florida. 10/10 i think they were called beefsteak tomatoes, Floridians on here can confirm .

Oh yea did that once(jungle queen), lived over there for about 3 years. Just pull up to the crib in the yacht haha... thought about going back tbh
Must be nice right? , although id like some land/property for THOSE prices.

Could get 4x the house over in fort myers than being on the main canal in fort Lt.
I love me some $4 NYC bodega bacon egg & cheese roll-wiches. That is a straight up treat in the morning.

I love cafe con leche and this Cuban place near me makes amazing ones. But I can't have too much... the milk starts to taste itchy. I generally do oat milk with lattes, but you need that real milk for cafe con leche.
Taste itchy? slight dairy allergy you have ?

Torga would know food, he travels A LOT.

Actually footage of Torga in the wild...

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Must be nice right? , although id like some land/property for THOSE prices.

Could get 4x the house over in fort myers than being on the main canal in fort Lt.

Yea you could drive about 5 miles into the not so nice area and have unpaved streets. I had this dope apartment that they converted to townhomes. They called me into the office and told me they were going to sell them for about 300k if I wanted to buy it. I made about 50k/yr at the time and had a roommate lol... Now they're closer to 200k.

torga

Autocross Champion
Taste itchy? slight dairy allergy you have ?

Torga would know food, he travels A LOT.

Actually footage of Torga in the wild...
Yeah, very mild whey allergy. A teeny bit of milk is fine, but I can't overdo it. Gotta go for the the vegetarian/vegan protein supplements, too -- whey powder is a no-go. Luckily it's only whey and not casein, so I can eat plenty of cheese. Milk and/or cream used in most cooking and pastries seems to be fine as well -- must be something about cooking it.

GIF is accurate. I just want my bone broth and chicken tendies.