GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Fun fact, the gremlins was supposed to be made as a comedy but it was classified by most as a horror film when younger.
I like Gremlins - the first one anyway

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Scariest movie I ever saw was the original Jurassic Park, but I was also only 5 years old lol

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
They’re like that for me now, but when I was a kid it was pretty rough.
yep, same here they don't bother me now but when I was a kid , about 8 or 9 years old - I saw a movie called The Trilogy of Terror - for fuck sake that little warrior doll gave me nightmares for years afterwards.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Lol my brother and I watched Terminator 2(can't remember how old I was). We had to watch the making of the movie first... I had vivid dreams that the T1000 was chasing me.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Scariest movie I ever saw was the original Jurassic Park, but I was also only 5 years old lol

Lol I was 4. The 6th sense scared the crap of me but I was 10 ?

torga

Autocross Champion
I rolled in on my uncles watching the It TV-series with Tim Curry. They didn't notice me until the first scary thing happened and I just screamed, which in turn scared them. I couldn't have been more than 4 or 5.

That's on Netflix, right?
Unfortunately it's on Netlfix everywhere but the US. But that's easy to get around, just use a VPN. I watched it in theaters about 1.5 months ago. Check around your area - maybe it's still playing.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Daytona 500 last few laps, amazing. Everytime.
The Evil Dead was supposed to be made as a horror, but it was classified as a comedy :ROFLMAO:
Never seen, have clicked past it on cable a few times though
Absolutley agree - the original was not that great - and then there was a 2nd remake around 2013 or so that was just unwatchable.

from the 1982 version:
View attachment 165736
Wtf, creepy

IT , the new one wasnt that scary. Part 2 though likes scary
I like Gremlins - the first one anyway
Rambo gizmo lol
O wow. Scary movies n shit. I’ll see myself out. NOPE.gif
Accurate lol
A friend a I bought tickets to see Night of the Comet and accidentally walked into the wrong theatre and saw A Nightmare on Elm Street. Neither one of us slept for a week.
Lol, wow
Oh wow yeah lol
yep, same here they don't bother me now but when I was a kid , about 8 or 9 years old - I saw a movie called The Trilogy of Terror - for fuck sake that little warrior doll gave me nightmares for years afterwards.
I think i remember this
Lol my brother and I watched Terminator 2(can't remember how old I was). We had to watch the making of the movie first... I had vivid dreams that the T1000 was chasing me.
Have had a similar dream .

Also reminds me of a nightmare i had with the weird creatures from Tank Girl movie
Good lord I’m old. ??‍♂️
Nah, just premium aged
Movie was scary for sure, that ending too. Woah who knew.
I was 26 when Jurassic Park came out
Didn't scare me so much .
Lmfao

Newman from seinfeld yeah

torga

Autocross Champion
Never seen, have clicked past it on cable a few times though
Here's the breakdown:
"The Evil Dead": genuine attempt at a horror movie that was so ridiculous that everyone just ended up laughing at. Became a cult classic.
"Evil Dead II": the director decided to lean into it and basically remake the first movie but deliberately make it funny. Oh jeez, what a riot this movie was.
"Army of Darkness": keep leaning harder into the campy comedy horror! Even more ridiculousness and stupider! Hilarious.
"Evil Dead(2013)": A really horrible reboot that tried to be serious and scary, but just ended up feeling like a bland cookie-cutter horror movie.

Fun fact, director of the first three Evil Dead movies is none other than Sam Raimi - the man we know and love for Spider-Man 1 and 2, and the man we make fun of for emo dance in Spider-Man 3.