GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 Lapiz Blue R (6MT/DCC/NAV - STAGE 2) - PRICE DROP $28K OBO

GolfARGH

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
I'm formally putting my R up for sale. I'm the second owner, purchased at 20K miles from a gentleman in South Carolina who upgraded to a BMW M2. The car was stock at the time of purchase, with excellent maintenance records (available). I had the car shipped to Chicago and is garage kept. I've modified the car with the work done by myself, along with consistent oil changes utilizing Castrol synthetic oil. I rarely get on the car and just putter around to and from work where the car is parked in a covered parking garage. I've only run the JB4 with a low torque Map 6, and have had absolutely no issues with the clutch.

I have title in hand and ready for a quick sale. Also, all OEM parts will go with the car, including the factory downpipe.

Current Mileage: 34.000
Options:
Modifications:
  • Ceramic Tint (20%)
  • APR Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake
  • APR Carbon Fiber Intake Hose
  • APR Coolant Relocation Hose
  • APR Catted Downpipe
  • ECS Tuning Turbo Inlet Pipe
  • ECS Clutch Stop
  • JB4 with Bluetooth - Running a conservative Map 6
  • Denso (5346) IKH24 Iridium Power Spark Plug
  • Black Forest Industries Weighted Shift Knob - Blue Alcantera
  • Black Forest Industries Alcantera Shift Boot with Blue Stitching
  • Dieselgeek Short Shifter
  • Continental ExtremeContact DWS-06 A/S Tires
Oil Changes performed every 5,000 miles, and just performed the most recent on January 12 with Castrol full synthetic. Most recently, clayed, washed, polished, and waxed the car in late fall.

Photos can be seen here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/gQbuaaTzbBfmCDkb9
Asking $30,000 $28,000 (OBO)

Last edited:

JustMtnB44

I was trying to sell a very similar car but with no mods. I think your best bet is to return it to stock and trade it in. That is what I should have done as it would have worked out better for me in the end.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
He didn't get an M2. The guy he bought it from did.

Not sure why he's selling

GolfARGH

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
Two reasons for selling. A) need for a larger car and B) one my wife can drive....

Last edited: