GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
The key to a good burrito is the filling ratio. Most places put too much lettuce and not enough meat. That one looks good but I would get the rice on the side

Burritos can be good when made right, the biggest no no is to get guacamole inside of a burrito cause you cant taste it . I make some pretty mean burritos that i freeze twice a year for quick lunch option.

Pizza from local italian grocery store for lunch.

Yes high horsepower cars are expensive over there so they modify economic cars.

I don’t like beans so I’m a taco kinda guy.

Tacos ftw yeah

Tacos al pastor mmmmh

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yeah I don't do guacamole :sick:. I don't do onions and prefer the rice on the side so that leaves me with basically a taco. Gotta have sour cream too!!

There is a great pizza place near work that has really good Mexican food. It's one of those places that if you were from out of town you would not stop because it doesn't look like much but they have great tacos and pizza (NY style).

Left over ham and hard boiled eggs for lunch. With the holidays my eating has gotten out of control ?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah I don't do guacamole :sick:. I don't do onions and prefer the rice on the side so that leaves me with basically a taco. Gotta have sour cream too!!

There is a great pizza place near work that has really good Mexican food. It's one of those places that if you were from out of town you would not stop because it doesn't look like much but they have great tacos and pizza (NY style).

Left over ham and hard boiled eggs for lunch. With the holidays my eating has gotten out of control ?

Yeah man ive had ALOT of food the past couple of days , same yeah lol

sour cream not me for

Pizza place with good tacos? interesting af

I had leftover ham last week for lunch, love the spiral ham

Did you add a sig to your profile or am i just now seeing it cause on computer?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Pizza place with good tacos? interesting af

I was skeptical at first but co-workers said it was good so I gave it a try and was very pleased. For chain food Chipotle or Qdoba are the go to places.

I had leftover ham last week for lunch, love the spiral ham

I messed up this year as I usually get a spiral but in my hast to grab a ham in all the holiday chaos grabbed a regular bone in none spiral ham and it was delicious. I think I might go that route from now on.

Did you add a sig to your profile or am i just now seeing it cause on computer?

No, it's always been there but in mobile you can't see it. I guess to keep it streamlined they omit it but it would be nice if it was included. I thought when they first did the transition sig's were on the mobile version but maybe not.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I was skeptical at first but co-workers said it was good so I gave it a try and was very pleased. For chain food Chipotle or Qdoba are the go to places.

I messed up this year as I usually get a spiral but in my hast to grab a ham in all the holiday chaos grabbed a regular bone in none spiral ham and it was delicious. I think I might go that route from now on.

No, it's always been there but in mobile you can't see it. I guess to keep it streamlined they omit it but it would be nice if it was included. I thought when they first did the transition sig's were on the mobile version but maybe not.
Cant do Chipotle, unless free . Qdoba is better no doubt .

I like the spiral hams especially if youre entertaining, a lot less work cause presliced

New platform is nice, embedded youtube videos work and alot more emojis etc

Random cool looking gif

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Sour Cream FTW

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Yep - regular bone in ham is the way to go . Much juicier than spiral cut...Sorry Boosted

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
No apology needed, respecting difference of opinions is how we grow stronger when faced with adversities (y)

I like to pour Coca Cola™ over the top of the ham with brown sugar towards the end of cooking

Cant do it. Nor ranch. Nor cottage cheese.
I don't like ranch but Bleu cheese is delicious on chicken wings and salad for that matter - cottage cheese is meh - Its good with some salsa on it.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I don't like ranch but Bleu cheese is delicious on chicken wings and salad for that matter - cottage cheese is meh - Its good with some salsa on it.
Mmmh Bleu cheese yes, agreed its so good in salads and with wings agreed. I prefer the crumbles to the dressing generally .

Im a big fan of alfredo sauce as well